Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Unfortunately that may not be true for all. Myself and 4 others who are part of the 7/19 build week thread have soft tops - built but not released. And looking at these photos and other threads discussing expected plans for dealing with the backlog (with input from PremierDrum) does not instill confidence in my build. Those soft tops were held for some reason…. Ugh!!
I have a feeling there's a bigger issue than just roofs and chips. As PremierDrum indicated more going on but felt the need to hold info back as not to burn his sources.

gopats54

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2021 Jeep 4XE 2018 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
🤯 Video was taken this morning. Credit to Mike Webb.

🤯
This to me really smells like a large legal battle. Whenever a commercial insurance claim is made (Ford VS Webasto), then insurance asks that you hold all product in question until both parties have completed mutual inspection of the goods/warranty claims in question. Usually happens related to a major product recall.
BTW, maybe we can get a remake of Ford VS Ferrari and it becomes Ford VS Webasto? :ROFLMAO:

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have a feeling there's a bigger issue than just roofs and chips. As PremierDrum indicated more going on but felt the need to hold info back as not to burn his sources.
There's soft tops in there, tons of them.. this can't be a top issue.

Sponsored

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not mad, pissed. Pissed I can’t give my customers any idea what is going on. Pissed how poorly Ford/Jackson Dawson has handled the communication. Pissed that Ford didn’t learn from the 2020 Explorer launch. Pissed that all of the customers new to Ford are getting this introduction to the brand. And finally, pissed that their crappy handling has made the dealer body look like a bunch of noobs.

I’m well past mad but not for me.
Thanks for what you do on this forum

I hope that someone at @Ford Motor Company will soon recognize the bind that they are putting their dealers like you in and will give you the information to communicate with those individual customers.

This forum seems to be mostly unkind to dealers. But, many of us do recognize the above and beyond job you do to help out other B6G members. Even going to the trouble of diagnosing warnings and messages that folks have been getting.

West1

Base
First Name
DM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base with OBX wheels
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

A group of us have been tweeting at Levine, Jalopnic, motortrend and farley every day for the last two weeks, they all just ignore us. Only new stories coming out are about how hot the Bronco is and how great the Bronco is. Maybe if we had more people bitching it would matter, but so far it hasn't.
Wait a second you mean to tell me the press is ignoring facts and pushing an agenda? I am shocked …. absolutely shocked.

Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm speechless at this video. Never seen a sea of fresh built vehicle like that, but none being shipped.

Optimism is that the MAP is cranking out builds as best and as fast as they can. Whatever is missing from these is a shame, but hope it also means that when things start moving, so will all of these Broncos.

Anyone in logistical management want to guesstimate how long it would take to ship all of those rides to locations across North America? Wonder how many there are, but looks like a couple thousand at least, but not many more than that; lots of blank space for now, but in another month......

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There's soft tops in there, tons of them.. this can't be a top issue.
Can't be JUST a top issue. You can bet the MIC is a large part, but certainly not everything that's the issue here. There could be many issues.

WRF3MD

Black Diamond
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150/Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm speechless at this video. Never seen a sea of fresh built vehicle like that, but none being shipped.

Optimism is that the MAP is cranking out builds as best and as fast as they can. Whatever is missing from these is a shame, but hope it also means that when things start moving, so will all of these Broncos.

Anyone in logistical management want to guesstimate how long it would take to ship all of those rides to locations across North America? Wonder how many there are, but looks like a couple thousand at least, but not many more than that; lots of blank space for now, but in another month......
You think they might have parked them in groups of the same general destination? No, nevermind, that would make too much sense

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This probably isn't the negative that you think it is. Besides the tens of thousands of units waiting for chips story has already ran numerous times and it probably isn't newsworthy.

We realized that our top maker let us down and there is no way we are going to let a substandard defective product go to our customers. We are going to make these right and get our loyal customers what they have been waiting for, the highest quality Ford product that is second to none. Next question...
Who was it that answered this question?
Sponsored