AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just think of all the extra man hours its going to take to drive each one back to the facotry to install their missing chips. Re-test them; then drive them all the way back to the yard for shipping. I really don't want a half put together, bastardized Bronco for 2021.
These are not sitting because of missing chips. It was confirmed NO Broncos have been built without all necessary chips.
Sponsored

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They all can't be MIC. Some if not most have to be chip related. And didn't Ford tell us the Bronco will uneffected by the chip shortage? Shame on us for actually believing them. If we learned anything at all from the past year. Is that, don't trust anything Ford says.

Tripper

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ford Mustang GT Conv & '13 Ford Edge Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

DesertMike680

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well, since my BB is stuck in that cow pen with no ETA of release, I guess I have to buy new tires for my current vehicle since they are just about shot. Was attempting to avoid and just sell as it is, but looks like thats not an option. FML.

xcxv

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
All of them are V1 MIC tops. They all have “chips” in them.

Sponsored

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Possibly ford is implementing the 5s procedure

sort=Identify Broncos that are missing parts
Straighten=move them outside (hide them)
Shine= clean the plant (do not keep Broncos clean)
Standardize= let’s do this with the maverick and other releases

5S Step 1, Sort (Seiri)

The first step in the 5S process is to sort.

This means sorting the materials at your work place. In particular, identify all the things in the workplace (tools, equipment, etc.) that are laying around but that you never use and/or don't use regularly. Put these in a pile or area and prepare to give them away, sell them, dispose of them, or put them into long-term storage so they don't clutter up your work area

5S Step 2, Straighten (Seiton)--Also Known as Set in Order

After you've removed the stuff that you don't need in the work area, you can begin thinking about the stuff that's left and consider the best places to put them all. Remember, you're looking for ways to maximize efficiency, decrease waste, reduce ergonomic strain, and similarly improve your work processes.

You'll want to put things that are used often in a nearby place where they're easy to grab

5S Step 3, Shine (Seiso)--Also Known as Sweep or Sanitize

Once you've got everything in its right place, it's time to clean the work area.

And this doesn't mean just clean it once. It means to set up a schedule to clean it on a regular schedule and make sure that schedule gets carried out.

You'll learn that daily/regular cleanings are a great opportunity to inspect the work area and machines for damage or anything else that's gone wrong

5S Step 4, Standardize (Seiketsu)

The next step in the 5S process is to standardize.

Standardizing means to develop best practices/SOPs so your company has a better chance of keeping things organized, clean, safe, and efficient.

Be sure to include responsibilities for sorting, straightening, and shining into people's work responsibilities so it's always done.

5S Step 5, Sustain (Shitsuke)

In the last (and continuing) phase of 5S, sustain, you've got to take those schedules and keep 'em going.
The company I worked for put this in place. It was horrible.

Sponsored

Teampuryear12

Badlands
First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra and Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok let the crazy speculation begin. My vote is that someone from Jeep stole all the keys and one spark plug from each vehicle and now they can’t ship them.
🤣🤣

Jabberwock

Big Bend
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I think they might have parked a few more Broncos on the left where he started the shot by the time he finished panning to the right. Should have just kept turning around. That IMAX camera that films in 360 degrees would have been great for this shot.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I know the chip shortage is a real thing, but how many people do you think special ordered an Equinox 8 months ago and are waiting and waiting, 3 maybe 4?
I don't know how many are waiting for an actual order. The point is they can't ship. Around here, most dealer lots have little inventory. My dealer usually has at least 50 Explorers. They have 5. They have no Rangers. They have 67 F-150's when normal is about 250-300.

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

🤯 Video was taken this morning. Credit to Mike Webb.

🤯
Does anyone really want one of those broncos? They got more issues than MIC or chips out there. Probably some major issue that Ford has not released. I'll take a MY22 thank you, cause that just looks like Ford has a lot to hide!!!
Sponsored