Sponsored

702_SR5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
... If you are overseas, they are supposed to get you the best deal (they don't) ...
This is why I never used that program. When I looked at their price list, I was confident I could negotiate a better deal on my own. I also avoided the vagaries of ordering it, then hoping it showed up on time AND was actually what I ordered. (And this was years ago under "normal" conditions, not in the midst of the current global supply chain cluster f***.)

P.S. BBB complaints

bronco2drga

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
So basically you end up buying a car that's been sitting outside in the elements for months and at the end of 2021, you get a 2021 model.....

I'm starting to get worn out on this wait. I have had a VIN since May 27th and my date has been pushed three times to September 20th. Originally I was supposed to have my build on the week of 12 july. Granted I don't necessarily need a bronco, I would like to have one. This would have been my very first ever brand new car, boy did I pick a @#$& show lol.

jwoobs

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So basically you end up buying a car that's been sitting outside in the elements for months and at the end of 2021, you get a 2021 model.....

Yep! Not to mention another huge line of storms just rolled through here. Woke me up at 5AM. This is in addition to the line yesterday.

Screenshot_20210812-051445.png

Sponsored

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm not sure how much I can add to this discussion, but I'll try.

I haven't heard anything more than what's been added here on the forum by other members. I can tell you that we received our 1st Bronco and delivered it (FE) and we've received 2 mannequin units. After that we haven't received another Bronco for a couple of weeks.

We currently have 60 Broncos in the system 48 show in storage or produced and 12 of them currently show in-transit. Out of those 12 units 9 are soft tops, 3 are hard tops. So I would gather from that it's a top related issue that's holding these units up (whether that's more rigorous inspections or a flaw that needs fixed I don't know). But we are getting some hard tops shipped, just not nearly the amount that we have ordered.

We also don't have 75% of our orders that are soft top like what's being shipped to us now. We'll see what happens. Hopefully a small percentage of the hard tops are flawed If that's the issue and most ship out without requiring a repair being made. We're certainly anxious to get them delivered, but obviously they need to be right.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is why I never used that program. When I looked at their price list, I was confident I could negotiate a better deal on my own. I also avoided the vagaries of ordering it, then hoping it showed up on time AND was actually what I ordered. (And this was years ago under "normal" conditions, not in the midst of the current global supply chain cluster f***.)

P.S. BBB complaints
The BBB is honestly no better than MAS, however that's a whole different story, the complaints do suggest that MAS has not been been well behaved in the past.

Sponsored

SD_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Hetal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 4Runner (Sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If we have any animators here would be fun to see “dirt mountain” parody of Charlie goes to candy mountain. Hahaha

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm not sure how much I can add to this discussion, but I'll try.

I haven't heard anything more than what's been added here on the forum by other members. I can tell you that we received our 1st Bronco and delivered it (FE) and we've received 2 mannequin units. After that we haven't received another Bronco for a couple of weeks.

We currently have 60 Broncos in the system 48 show in storage or produced and 12 of them currently show in-transit. Out of those 12 units 9 are soft tops, 3 are hard tops. So I would gather from that it's a top related issue that's holding these units up (whether that's more rigorous inspections or a flaw that needs fixed I don't know). But we are getting some hard tops shipped, just not nearly the amount that we have ordered.

We also don't have 75% of our orders that are soft top like what's being shipped to us now. We'll see what happens. Hopefully a small percentage of the hard tops are flawed If that's the issue and most ship out without requiring a repair being made. We're certainly anxious to get them delivered, but obviously they need to be right.
I'm hoping 1 of the 3 MIC top Broncos in transit is a BB VB for Illinois! If not, October is going to be a long wait!

Vladytom

Badlands
First Name
Vlad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat, Maverick XLT, Mazda CX5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow! The most depressive video ever!

ezapar