Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

just waiting for a major storm event. Nice.
Yep if we get hail here I'm walking. Let my dealer sell it for $15k ADM I'll just get a MY22 with paint that doesn't have a month of coal dust on and bird crap on it.
Sponsored

nic

Badlands
First Name
Nic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'00 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The bronco has enough mainstream popularity, that a larger media organization could justify running with this as a story, right?

it feels like Ford has been able to control the narrative to everyone outside of this forum. Someone needs to wake others up and force Ford’s communication.

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All I can think when I see those hundreds of Broncos is...

None of them are mine. :cry:

Maybe I'll get an September email?

Sponsored

Sponticore

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My two feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The current rumor circulating is that all hard top builds are being held until new tops start coming in September. We can only pray that's incorrect but I'm steadying for the worst.
I swear if my June built Bronco sits till September Imma snap

imaginager

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This clinches it for me. If my dealer ever reaches out to let me know my build has arrived there's about a 1 in 50 chance I will complete that sale. The last proactive communication I got from Ford was on May 15 to let me know my build week had been pushed to the week of July 5. I had to call my dealer to confirm my Bronco had been built on July 13. The vehicle tracker updated to "In Production", but no email from Ford.

This is an unmitigated, epic failure that will stain Ford's reputation for years to come. I hope someone posts that video on multiple Ford social media platforms. If mine hadn't yet been built, I would be on the phone with my dealer right now telling him to move me to '22. Anyone with a MIC who is eager for a build date in August, September, or October is completely naive if they think the MIC issue will miraculously be resolved for your build.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All I can think when I see those hundreds of Broncos is...

None of them are mine. :cry:

Maybe I'll get an September email?
If there’s a huge flood or hail storm you’ll be thanking your lucky stars yours hasn’t been built and sitting out there yet.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The bronco has enough mainstream popularity, that a larger media organization could justify running with this as a story, right?

it feels like Ford has been able to control the narrative to everyone outside of this forum. Someone needs to wake others up and force Ford’s communication.
This probably isn't the negative that you think it is. Besides the tens of thousands of units waiting for chips story has already ran numerous times and it probably isn't newsworthy.

We realized that our top maker let us down and there is no way we are going to let a substandard defective product go to our customers. We are going to make these right and get our loyal customers what they have been waiting for, the highest quality Ford product that is second to none. Next question...

Last edited:

Sponsored

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If there’s a huge flood or hail storm you’ll be thanking your lucky stars yours hasn’t been built and sitting out there yet.
Thanks for trying to cheer me up.

Bulletbill

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

While it is astounding to look at, and the implications may be far-reaching for all of us waiting, it really probably represents a week of production (and just shy of $150 million for Ford). You know they want to deliver these, but cannot for whatever reason. A lot of people seem to be implying otherwise, and that’s just crazy.

And the fact that they have not given an answer on the issues is likely that they neither have a resolution in hand nor a reliable timeframe to communicate honestly.
Lol, no I think they are implying Ford doesn’t communicate well. Also, we know that Ford wants those Bronco’s on dealer lots because the ones they gave to the dealers over customer orders are being sold for $15000 over MSRP.

Mostly, anyone that hasn’t gotten a VIN or build update would like any response from @Ford Motor Company letting them know a real reason for the holdup. Is my top bad? Did I ask for to much in my build and you won’t have the parts till the end of 2022? These don’t seem like very hard questions for them to answer.

Everyone is aware of the constraints, Webasto F up, and hard top issues. What they would like from Ford is an honest to goodness email for the reason for their particular delay, with a rough estimated completion date. That would be something better than “Stay Pumped,” and pretending everything is ok.