First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I guess what I'm saying is that Ford has explained the issue... The MIC top has problems. And, they've gone so far as offering an alternative (substitute the soft-top and get it pre-wired for the hard top).
Really, because they really haven't offered me any kind of solution (2 door), my vehicle is built, and my vehicle is fully paid for. So I am waiting for Ford to figure it out.

Although, yesterday, I finally got told that I could register for the off-roadeo. After having sent them at least a dozen emails trying to explain to them that I actually had a valid VIN number.

wsdowns

Base
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Really, because they really haven't offered me any kind of solution (2 door), my vehicle is built, and my vehicle is fully paid for. So I am waiting for Ford to figure it out.

Although, yesterday, I finally got told that I could register for the off-roadeo. After having sent them at least a dozen emails trying to explain to them that I actually had a valid VIN number.
Yep. That's bad. I can't defend Ford on that one...
Question: Is it paid-for because you had to close out payment 30 days prior to delivery (and then the delivery got pushed)? Asking because I want to be wary if/when I get a delivery date...

RonM0710

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge; Suz. XL7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Maybe it's not the worst thing to be continually waiting to be built. Less frustrating than being built and sitting in a yard somewhere.
Tell me about it.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Around 2,200 Broncos

Invested about 10 minutes slowly scanning through and counting rows/stalls, running the math on inner broncos, and counting perimeter broncos, taking it section by section and writing down the counts. I think someone else earlier on this thread threw out 2,xxx or 2,2xx (i forget), also could have been a joke. But Im getting to 1,503 in first area (basically either side of the big dirt mound), plus 850 in the next lot, then 310 in the last lot = 2,213 total Broncos. Give or take 10%-20% error. Some of the stalls taper off around the corners, which could of thrown off the math, so maybe it's closer to 2,000. But definitely not "hundreds", and certainly well in excess of 1,000 in the ballpark of 2,000.

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Question: Is it paid-for because you had to close out payment 30 days prior to delivery (and then the delivery got pushed)? Asking because I want to be wary if/when I get a delivery date...
Yes, with Military Auto Sales (MAS), you have to pay for it 30 days in advance, and I will be making my second payment on it later this week (only financed it because 2% is less than inflation and return on the money elsewhere). Don't know what my actual delivery date will be, but I didn't want it waiting on the money.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes, with Military Auto Sales (MAS), you have to pay for it 30 days in advance, and I will be making my second payment on in later this week (only financed it because 2% is less than inflation and return on the money elsewhere).

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Man, i am not looking fwd to being part of this club, My build date is Aug. 23rd. Days are creeping ahead. Do you guys have a certain kind of pillow that you prefer to use to cry into. Im am not certain of the angle and approach i should take. Do you guys have any recommendations?

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That 6 week delay I posted about in another thread is starting to seem a bit more real now, eh?

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sponsored

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Never got an option for soft top. Had a VIN on April 22nd (3 MONTHS prior to build date) before the MIC was a known production issue. VIN = no change allowed.

That said it looks like the soft top is not without issues as well and frankly would have waited anyway as I am not a fan of soft tops.

94Bravo

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F-150, 2014 Lexus IS350, 2008 Toyota Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am glad mine is not in that mess. I hope they work through that $h*t before they build mine... whenever that is.

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tried to get close enough to the Dirt Mountain lot last night to attempt a Jail-Break for my Bucky.
Wind picked up pretty bad and had to abort.

Ford Bronco Broncos stored as far as one can see @ Wayne, MI 🔭 giphy

I was able to take a photo of what I think to be my rig:

Ford Bronco Broncos stored as far as one can see @ Wayne, MI 🔭 maxresdefault

Sure is getting lonely in my driveway waiting for Bucky's release.
Hang in there everyone. #NoBroncoLeftBehind

Nate Larson

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford F-350 & 1999 Mercedes E320
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I wonder if mine is sitting out there, i played it three times, and paused it frame by frame looking for it.

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not mad, pissed. Pissed I can’t give my customers any idea what is going on. Pissed how poorly Ford/Jackson Dawson has handled the communication. Pissed that Ford didn’t learn from the 2020 Explorer launch. Pissed that all of the customers new to Ford are getting this introduction to the brand. And finally, pissed that their crappy handling has made the dealer body look like a bunch of noobs.

I’m well past mad but not for me.
12-7-2020. That’s the date this went off the rails.
There was no reason not to open the order books then. The 1-20-2021 changes to the B & P could have been done for 12-7.
Ford could have kept Job 1 the end of May and have the added benefit of 6 weeks more to digest customer’s actual build commodities.
Sponsored