Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When you test drive the Bronco at KOH look out for theses guys!!! Too many Monster drinks in one day !! Lol

Swipe to the last video on the right

Wow looks like a legit Bro' down...

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So what if all I want to do is go check out the Broncos and go for a ride in one? What do I have to purchase? Do I have to get the $30 ticket to enter and then the $30 covid test which used to be $20? Plan on going Friday afternoon or Saturday morning.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'll keep my comments to myself, but day drinking didn't help that situation.

This is also the kind of stuff that leads to event organizers regulating things more, which everyone doesn't want.
agreed. but nevermind that. Covid EVERYWHERE.

I watch that and see the pics and can't help but see that red covid spikey ball graphic they've been using with like a smile on it's face just jumping form person to person.

Sampsonrustic

Base
First Name
Sampson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hmmm. I dont know about you guys but I don’t have to drive 3 hours and pay $30 to get swarmed by thousands of drunk fighting inbred bros not wearing masks during a national pandemic and maybe get to sit in the passenger seat on a closed course to figure out if I’m gonna order a bronco or not. Will watch from my sofa. ✌🏻

edit: I don’t think ALL of them are inbred.But it does kind of give that vibe in those posts, in case I offended anyone :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When you test drive the Bronco at KOH look out for theses guys!!! Too many Monster drinks in one day !! Lol

Swipe to the last video on the right

😲!!! Was that last video at the Capitol a few weeks back or KOH? Strangely I can't tell.....

DustyD

Base
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I remember last year when we all hoped we'd see the Bronco revealed at KOH after they sponsored it (one of a million different times/locations of course). Now look at where we're at! So awesome!
Sponsored