Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Bronco Broncos will be at King of Hammers for seat time and trail ride (ride-along) mc_hammer

There is only one King of the Hammers! ?
Sponsored

RG7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Fine by me... we don't need to see those 100 different models driving around at events. Probably could've got away with 10 of them.
Okay. Glad you’ve solved the commodities problem. Maybe you don’t need to see those 100 models, but others might like to see them.

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Okay. Glad you’ve solved the commodities problem. Maybe you don’t need to see those 100 models, but others might like to see them.
Are you serious dude? Between the (7) different Bronco models, ALL having the same body shape, ALL have the same Sasquatch fender flares, you need to see 100 Bronco's with the Squatch package? Did I miss something, is Ford now offering 100 different colors?

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The way I see it @Toccoa , if we can have 50 shades of grey & 50 shades darker. I'm sure someone will get you the 100 colors you hope for ;)

So many gif's I wanted to put in here, but I can't get banned this late in the game.. so you get this!

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sounds good! I'll let you know if I make it out that way too.?

bout a 2 hour drive for me, I may do it
Do it!!! Sounds like a few of us will be headed out there too. I'm debating about going saturday or sunday but not sure yet. If you go, take pictures and share feedback with us please??

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are you serious dude? Between the (7) different Bronco models, ALL having the same body shape, ALL have the same Sasquatch fender flares, you need to see 100 Bronco's with the Squatch package? Did I miss something, is Ford now offering 100 different colors?
Personally I'd like to see them tested thoroughly before I get mine . You can have the very first squatch if you want . Of course anyone that bitches about them building too many test vehicles would also be bitchin about getting a part that was not tested enough .

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The way I see it @Toccoa , if we can have 50 shades of grey & 50 shades darker. I'm sure someone will get you the 100 colors you hope for ;)

So many gif's I wanted to put in here, but I can't get banned this late in the game.. so you get this!

I'm sure at least seven of those would not be a shade of gray. Right?

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Personally I'd like to see them tested thoroughly before I get mine . You can have the very first squatch if you want . Of course anyone that bitches about them building too many test vehicles would also be bitchin about getting a part that was not tested enough .
Only problem is, if you mean to tell me that 6 months before 1st delivery this thing hasn't been fully tested yet, I think we're all in for a bit of trouble going forward. A little late now to say "oh shit" that doesn't work... now what?

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Only problem is, if you mean to tell me that 6 months before 1st delivery this thing hasn't been fully tested yet, I think we're all in for a bit of trouble going forward. A little late now to say "oh shit" that doesn't work... now what?
We change specs on things up until launch where I work and quite a bit during the run . I've worked for 2 other tier one automotive supplier companies in the past and they all do . The Bronco launch with all the internet activity just gives people time to bitch and moan over every little thing that not long ago went un noticed . It'll be alright , just calm down ,LOL
Sponsored