Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Only problem is, if you mean to tell me that 6 months before 1st delivery this thing hasn't been fully tested yet, I think we're all in for a bit of trouble going forward. A little late now to say "oh shit" that doesn't work... now what?
It's getting tested everyday and will be continually refined until the first cars ship. Part of the joy of engineering a complicated system, where even though things aren't supposed to change between pre-production, production-intent, and production level parts. Just being built on new hard tooling introduces variance.

Bottom line is - the squatch packages being built currently probably aren't on full production level parts, and in no way affect availability for production vehicles.

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Only problem is, if you mean to tell me that 6 months before 1st delivery this thing hasn't been fully tested yet, I think we're all in for a bit of trouble going forward. A little late now to say "oh shit" that doesn't work... now what?
Isn't that exactly why the hardtops were delayed tho lol? Some kind of engineering issue that came up?

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’ll be there. Just not sure if a weekday would be better than a weekend. I’m a little confused though. The bronco ride along will be somewhere else?

Sponsored

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So we don’t know which Broncos they’ll have there for the ride along right? Could they be production models?

RLW

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Lexus GS 300, 2022 Badlands, 2022 Honda Odyss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All you king of the hammers attendees

can’t wait to see videos and read reviews!!!

please and thank you ?

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

See this is why we really need Bronco6G SWAG like some t-shirts so you guys can represent at KOH.

May just have to make my own Bronco6G t-shirt with "The Future is Coming 2021....) Of course, a big ole slice of Pineapple Pizza on the back baby!!!! Whoooooo ?

Hope you Cali and Arizona boys enjoy the Hammers. I so much plan to attend with my Bronco in a year or two.

Sponsored

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Damn, can’t believe you went out there! So when does it start cause the website says 1/28, but does it start tomorrow?

J.O.

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone stopped to think that maybe if Ford wasn't building all these pre-production Squatch packages that maybe going forward the Squatch package might not delay your order? Just saying.
I’m happy to let them test as many as they need to make sure when I get mine it’s done right.

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
See this is why we really need Bronco6G SWAG like some t-shirts so you guys can represent at KOH.

May just have to make my own Bronco6G t-shirt with "The Future is Coming 2021....) Of course, a big ole slice of Pineapple Pizza on the back baby!!!! Whoooooo ?
“Bronco6G...By September”

Once bronco debuts there’s going to be a huge following, but you’d have to be OG to be enraged by those two words.

BRBUSTER72

Black Diamond
First Name
DAVE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 XTERRA '16 SUPER DUTY '18 EQUINOX DIESEL
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It would be cool to be there. Can't believe though that there are many left in CA as it seems most have moved up here.
Sponsored