MVP

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Damn it. Too much Covid probably happening at KoH. Any other year I would head out there but with the spikes right now and how many people camp and booze and mingle out there it’s gonna be a bad scene.

I camp out there and ride my dirt bike there all the time. Wish the bronco was at a smaller event or a dealership instead.
Sponsored

Riverat

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am thinking of heading up Weds the 27th. Do we know for sure if the Broncos will be set up by then?

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Does anyone know where the Broncos will be set up or is there a map? Has this event even started yet?

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Does anyone know where the Broncos will be set up or is there a map? Has this event even started yet?
Ford Bronco Broncos will be at King of Hammers for seat time and trail ride (ride-along) captain-jack-

Just follow this guy. He knows the way. ?

SD_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Hetal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 4Runner (Sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey guys, I’m planning to go on Sunday maybe. Definitely want to make sure I can get a ride. It’s a 3 hr drive so will be well worth it to get a ride.
anyone know of any updates?

Sponsored

Riverat

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I saw a post on BN last night that said they were unloading trailers yesterday. I assume you should be good for this weekend

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Here’s some info. I had posted on another thread about KOH. ??‍♂

Ford Bronco Broncos will be at King of Hammers for seat time and trail ride (ride-along) 922A85A0-734E-4373-A86C-5202D32214A7

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone stopped to think that maybe if Ford wasn't building all these pre-production Squatch packages that maybe going forward the Squatch package might not delay your order? Just saying.
Yeah, Ford should stop making sure everything is right and deliver production vehicles without doing any verification at all. Great plan.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yeah, Ford should stop making sure everything is right and deliver production vehicles without doing any verification at all. Great plan.
I will say, I'm about tired of all the stupid comments I see anymore. And maybe reading your comment was the straw that broke the camels back.

First off genius, it was a sarcastic comment.

And secondly, to further my point, THE TESTING SHOULD'VE BEEN DONE WELL BEFORE NOW! So if you are telling me that they are STILL rigorously testing this thing, then I fear we will have plenty of problems going forward. Nothing like waiting til the LAST MINUTE to do testing.

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
I will say, I'm about tired of all the stupid comments I see anymore. And maybe reading your comment was the straw that broke the camels back.

And secondly, to further my point, THE TESTING SHOULD'VE BEEN DONE WELL BEFORE NOW! So if you are telling me that they are STILL rigorously testing this thing, then I fear we will have plenty of problems going forward. Nothing like waiting til the LAST MINUTE to do testing.
They probably are still testing the lockers

Sponsored

mrxg78

Badlands
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

??

But you definitely want them to make sure they check those lockers out!!!

??

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

At this point, I assume, they're mostly just testing the factory. Even if they stopped testing tomorrow it wouldn't do much. They still have their schedule.

I'm sure there is still some things to iron out with the actual vehicle but I doubt they're "rigurously testing" the actual Bronco much.

PatienceNvrDys

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

When you test drive the Bronco at KOH look out for theses guys!!! Too many Monster drinks in one day !! Lol

Swipe to the last video on the right

I'll keep my comments to myself, but day drinking didn't help that situation.

This is also the kind of stuff that leads to event organizers regulating things more, which everyone doesn't want.
Sponsored