Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not your fault, but this is bullsh*t. Ford can't even get their promo materials correct. NFW are they moving the goalposts and reneging on the 2.7L. And HFN to the 2.0...
It's a typo ;)

Here is one of the other signs

Ford Bronco Broncos will be at Orlando, Florida Auto Show, 12/18-20 8665530C-5D92-4D15-9286-F6B9D5F86CAE
Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@OrlandoBroncos You are lucky that it was buried in this thread and not a separate thread. B6G would have melt down the internet.

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Why can't they at least open the dang doors if it's behind a barrier... irritated I'm wasting money for this tease. Only plus is getting to see the color in person, even if it's not under natural lighting.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Why can't they at least open the dang doors if it's behind a barrier... irritated I'm wasting money for this tease. Only plus is getting to see the color in person, even if it's not under natural lighting.
I already paid for the ticket so it's a sunk cost. I wish there were more. I'm just hoping knowledgeable reps are available. Otherwise, I have a cruise to see a bunch of other wheels.

Sponsored

OrlandoBroncos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah if you are going just for the Bronco you will be disappointed. It's just... there. It was nice to see in person but being able to sit in the Mach-E or 2021 F-150 was more interesting.

Ford Bronco Broncos will be at Orlando, Florida Auto Show, 12/18-20 2212D327-2760-4D2C-890C-8584E1D95D22
Ford Bronco Broncos will be at Orlando, Florida Auto Show, 12/18-20 CBEDFC59-5D3A-4199-9E14-00016AFA8171

I already paid for the ticket so it's a sunk cost. I wish there were more. I'm just hoping knowledgeable reps are available. Otherwise, I have a cruise to see a bunch of other wheels.
I can't speak for Saturday but today there were just some hosts who were able to talk about what was already on the signs. Don't expect any mysteries solved.

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Bought mine two weeks ago soon as I heard they would be there. Luckily one was half off. And I do enjoy car shows... but if not for the Bronco I probly wouldn't have decided to go. Hoping to drive a few cars though and make the most of it anyway.

BroncoGator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do we know if there are any presentations planned? Several of the other events in the past had schedules for Ford but I'm not seeing anything on the auto show site. My plan is to go tomorrow unless there is something special on Sunday.

Sponsored

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm going to head up that way now, it'll be a few hours before I'm there, though. I realize it's roped off, but I'd like to see it in person at any rate. Looking forward to sitting in Mach E as well.

I'll be the guy in a gray shirt with blue Bronco on it if anyone is there lol. It seemed like an appropriate shirt choice.

Last edited:

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Be prepared for $17 parking lol. It was nice to see, would have loved another trim or two just to compare though.

Walnut

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
old ass beater
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Glad I changed my mind and stayed home, even though I am thinking of ordering a Mach-E instead of the Bronco, and I need to sit in the Mach before I buy it.

(Before you kill me, I test drove a Model Y and it confirms that I need the torque and response of an electric car. EV Bronco in 2024+ FTW)
Sponsored