RyanRallyX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Tacoma, '12 Pilot, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Can this be used easily with the bimini top? Or do I need to undo the back of the bimini to use the pole, or do I not need the pole if the bimini is installed? Thank you
Sponsored

VIRUS

Badlands
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck, car, feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can this be used easily with the bimini top? Or do I need to undo the back of the bimini to use the pole, or do I not need the pole if the bimini is installed? Thank you
This is a damn good question.
My Broncover is scheduled for delivery Monday and my JTops shouldn't be far behind.

OP
OP
Broncover

Broncover

Raptor
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Broncover
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncover.com
Vehicle(s)
BRaptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
This is a damn good question.
My Broncover is scheduled for delivery Monday and my JTops shouldn't be far behind.
If you have a sunshade or Bimini top you should be able to use it without the tint pole, as long as water isn’t able to pool up on top of the cover. We do plan to bring our a sunshade that has the proper hole in place for the tiny pole in the future but you should be good for now.

RyanRallyX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Tacoma, '12 Pilot, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If you have a sunshade or Bimini top you should be able to use it without the tint pole, as long as water isn’t able to pool up on top of the cover. We do plan to bring our a sunshade that has the proper hole in place for the tiny pole in the future but you should be good for now.
Right on. I usually get rain abut 4 times a year for 20 minutes. :) Thank you
Sponsored