Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncover.com
Vehicle(s)
BRaptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Curious how long it took you to receive your Broncover?? I ordered mine on April 20 and every week I get the same canned response that they are expecting mine next week or mine is next to ship etc etc. Tomorrow is week 5 since my order. I typically view that as a scam, but it seems like enough people up here have them.
Apologies again for the delay, yours shipped last week if I remember correctly. We sold nearly 4 times as many covers the week we launched the light bar versions and it did push us back quite a bit. We are all caught up now though. Oldest pending order is 2 weeks out currently.

broox

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Website
broox.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW M4, Bronco Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone have storage dimensions for the 2-door Rain Gear cover and Broncover?

I really liked my Jeep's mopar cover because it folded into a square that easily fit into the foot well behind the driver's seat. It took no storage space away from the "bed" in the back and stayed relatively concealed in the foot well.

Neither the Rain Gear site, nor the Broncover site list dimensions of their covers when they're in their storage bags. The Broncover storage bag honestly looks pretty big and loud. It's just begging to get stolen while the top's off...

If you have one of these covers and wouldn't mind measuring, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ditched the full cover $80 Amazon cover which was already tearing and threads coming apart after 6 months and picked up a Broncover which I’ve been using every night since I got it. Perfect fit, high quality and I can get it on in 10 mins or less. At first I was searching for parts on frame to clip but the rock rails make it tough and I was getting dirty getting on the ground looking for anchor points so I’m now clipping it to the sas fenders, my steps and back bumper underside edge. Put the pole in tonight because expecting some rain. No complaints except I wonder how long the plastic clips will last. Maybe a rubber coated aluminum clip would be better. I did like that the Amazon cover covered all the paint but makes it more bulky and heavy

Ford Bronco Broncover vs RainGear Trail Cover IMG_3537

Sponsored

Jabax4

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Curious for everyone’s updates here who purchased either the broncocover or the rain gear versions? Pros cons?

gators0204

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Vert
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Tent pole is installed.

20230910_184712.jpg