First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I came out of Menards the other day and found a little pony, small beaded strap, and a card on a metal keychain hanging from my door handle. In addition to this mess was a small rubber duck shoved between the handle and door. I was bucked and ducked.
I truly don’t understand the fascination with this trend, but to each their own. However, I prefer that I was left out of this nonsense. I’m the type of person who parks at the far end of the parking lot away from all others to reduce the risk of others coming close to my vehicles. And, I definitely didn’t appreciate the metal key chain swinging in the wind against my paint or the scuff mark left on the paint from shoving the thing between the door handle and door.
I realize people have strong opinions about bucking and I’m not posting to spark another debate. I just want to know if there is some type of universal symbol or sticker I could place on my window that tells everyone that I don’t want to be part of this trend and to keep their trinkets for someone who may actually appreciate them. Any thoughts?
Sponsored

KABQ

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 4Runner, '84 Vanagon, '93 Miata, '14 LittleGuy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I wish this was the worst thing I had to worry about today...

IDyeti

Black Diamond
First Name
SPAM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There's a large variety of "look but don't touch" stickers on amazon. Find a small one and put it out of driving view on the window above the driver door handle. I would think that would deter any bucking duckers.

FleshTuxedo

Outer Banks
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX 2dr.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I don't touch other peoples vehicles unless they're friends of mine or I have permission.
If I really want to give something to another bronco owner (which I don't, really), then I'd just wait.

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Trade it in for a Subaru?

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Shaved door handles and take the wiper blades off. That your only defense. Doors off, will need a trained war monkey with nunchucks.

Sponsored

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think a sticker on the window above the door handle is possibly the only method. There really isn't a way to keep folks from doing it. Oh and they won't understand the sticker either. They just can't understand why you want to prevent them from doing what they want.

zombie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (7spd) 2022 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP, I'm with you, but just face it, some people in this world have the minds of children and think everyone else does too.

I'm going to make a fantastic grumpy old man in a few years, I've been training my entire life.

Ford Bronco Bucked / Ducked how to stop it? 1678362403911

rayhil67

Black Diamond
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sahara 2006 hummer H3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Between the ducks and outfitting their Jeeps to look like they are decorated for Halloween confuses me.
I've done the Cape May jeep Boo@ the Zoo event a couple of times and its a lot of fun!! As far as "ducked" or "bucked" last summer I had someone leave a Bronco hot wheels under my wiper , I just gave it to a kid I saw in the parking lot.. no big deal
Sponsored