77Ford

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many Fords to list
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Of course you don't! What narcissist ever admits their faults?

If you want to give someone a gift, then wait by the car and hand it to the person rather than litter or vandalize. Is it cowardice or a complete lack of consideration for the feelings of the other human beings?

Maybe you think telling women to smile more is harmless fun too? Smiles bring good juju into the world, right?

Go put a bunch of crucifixes on people's cars and tell them it used to mean peace so they should just accept your way of thinking. Or just leave money with instructions on how to get one of those trinkets?

People who do this are executing a unilateral transaction in disregard of the receiving party and in favor of their own ideology. I don't know how people can't see that's narcissistic bullying.

At the very least, the only place these things will be in 20 years is in landfills or the ocean.

I'm a little curious how you deal with other acts of kindness and people being friendly?

You punch people who smile at you?

Knee cap people who wish you a good day?

Shank someone who blesses you when you sneeze?

Whip around and PIT a car that waves at you?

I assume you have a daily delivery of "I hate the world corn flakes"

Geez
Sponsored

Jdc

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree that I don't want randos touching my Bronco, but on the other hand I can't imagine worrying about this so much that I'd need active countermeasures.
Maybe try something to calm the nerves?
Ford Bronco Bucked / Ducked how to stop it? giphy (2)

TangoHunter

Base
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2016 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have a feeling the ass hats laying into this poor guy for stating his opinion are the same people that see his car parked by itā€™s lonesome in the nosebleed section and go park right next to him. They then go into Menards and let their children run up and down the isles unattended while acting as road obstacles and groping strangers carts. They donā€™t correct the children because they donā€™t want people to think they arenā€™t the life of the party or could care less to let the little shit bother them. They then come out of the store and donā€™t put their cart in the cart coral because they parked so far away to prove a point. They never used to be this lazy but their uncivilized children suck the life out of them. They then see the cart carried like a sail in the wind right into someoneā€™s vehicle as they are driving away and only have to say, well, we are in a parking lotā€¦what did you expect?

Mikey1287

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco, 72 Mach, 03 Mach, 69 Mach, 08 Harley
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I ride a Harley as well and the waving thing is out of control for motorcycle owners. It annoying to me. That said, I'll waive at Bronco owners without hesitation. ha! :ROFLMAO:

im just in the camp of don't touch my stuff. i'm also not going to wave at you but it doesn't make me a bad person.

Sponsored

Hot cheetos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Ford Ranger/2004 Pontiac GTO
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm a little curious how you deal with other acts of kindness and people being friendly?

Geez
None of those things equate to messing with other people's property and then expecting them to be thankful that you messed with their stuff without asking. Maybe use one that involves going into someone else's personal space.

Jdc

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

None of those things equate to messing with other people's property and then expecting them to be thankful that you messed with their stuff without asking. Maybe use one that involves going into someone else's personal space.
You don't have to be thankful, you also don't need to let this one issue live rent free in your mind all day.

Hot cheetos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Ford Ranger/2004 Pontiac GTO
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You don't have to be thankful, you also don't need to let this one issue live rent free in your mind all day.
If pretending like it "lives rent free in my head all day" makes you feel good, then I'm happy for you. I was simply pointing out that the examples listed are not the same thing.

drjohn41

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I got bucked in Ocean City,Md. this past weekend. My wife is still thrilled, wants to buy a whole box to join the movement!

Sponsored

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
MoonbeamšŸ‘€
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
You can't control what others do, only what you do. You can embrace the kindness of strangers in the spirit of which it was intended, and you can refocus the rage inside your heart toward the spirit of brotherhood.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Geez
All of your hypothetical scenarios involved actual human beings interacting. You see the difference, right? I encourage talking to the other person and have no objections to someone offering another person a hideous gift in person.

See how riled up you got at a post that went against your world view? You could've just ignored it or handed it out to some random child in the parking lot. Like the ducks, get it? Hit that "ignore" button for me.

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Bucked / Ducked how to stop it?

7 pages and counting WOW...
Not to mention, this is at least the 20th thread like thisā€¦ šŸ¤Ŗ

brrke

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 NA8 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

All of your hypothetical scenarios involved actual human beings interacting. You see the difference, right? I encourage talking to the other person and have no objections to someone offering another person a hideous gift in person.

See how riled up you got at a post that went against your world view? You could've just ignored it or handed it out to some random child in the parking lot. Like the ducks, get it? Hit that "ignore" button for me.

Florida man vs the world right here.

Americans are so funny to me.