35tires

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '21 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
I mean you need to apply that statement towards the people going around putting toy ducks on other people's property....
Oh absolutely! I am just trying to envision someone who accidentally ordered toy ducks and then somehow finessed it into some kind of jeep trend. Kudos to that person.
Sponsored

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I know a Jeep guy who's not overly fond of the ducks, but his kids love them. So he does it for the kids. The kids love getting them and love giving them out too.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm completely against this unthinkable obsession, unless it's rainbow colored unicorns. Then I'll take them. All day long.

Tv_fixer

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 4Runner TRD, '21 Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I recently booked a cruise and people are talking about hiding ducks aboard the ship for others to find.... just cant escape the ducking. Save them and put them on every ordinary car you can find. This will make everyone special so no one is special.

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm completely against this unthinkable obsession, unless it's rainbow colored unicorns. Then I'll take them. All day long.
my sister wants all the My Little Pony's on her Bronco. She got a Race Red OBX and has unicorns all over it :LOL: (her spare tire cover is a Sasquatch leading a unicorn on a leash)

Sponsored

WeirdGuy

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I agree. I don't want people touching my Bronco. I had one duck left on my windshield last summer. The person did no damage, and I simply shrugged my shoulders and gave the duck to one of my students.

If you look at my original comment, I never even mentioned the OP...

"These days everyone is looking for a way to be a victim.

I'd venture a guess that some people that hate ducks or bucks are some of the same people that get upset about others claiming victim status. over the smallest things.

It's easy to be a victim; everyone is doing it."

Enjoy your journeys!!

Gotcha. Just assumed that's more who you had directed it to. All good though. 👍

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
im just in the camp of don't touch my stuff. i'm also not going to wave at you but it doesn't make me a bad person.
No, but all that other stuff you do does. I'm on to you, Jeff.

WeirdGuy

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
im just in the camp of don't touch my stuff. i'm also not going to wave at you but it doesn't make me a bad person.

^This.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't see how it's narcissistic or a bullying behavior though? I've given out 5 Bronco Hot Wheels over the last year. 4 out of the 5 signed up on the FB group and literally told me it made their day. I have no problem with some/most throwing it away or giving it to a random child that's nearby if they aren't into it. Zero hard feelings... The goal is to have fun with the community and maybe make someone smile who's having a rough day. I'm all about putting good joo-joo out there and to me this is harmless fun. Don't like it, throw it out and move on with your life, lol.
Of course you don't! What narcissist ever admits their faults?

If you want to give someone a gift, then wait by the car and hand it to the person rather than litter or vandalize. Is it cowardice or a complete lack of consideration for the feelings of the other human beings?

Maybe you think telling women to smile more is harmless fun too? Smiles bring good juju into the world, right?

Go put a bunch of crucifixes on people's cars and tell them it used to mean peace so they should just accept your way of thinking. Or just leave money with instructions on how to get one of those trinkets?

People who do this are executing a unilateral transaction in disregard of the receiving party and in favor of their own ideology. I don't know how people can't see that's narcissistic bullying.

At the very least, the only place these things will be in 20 years is in landfills or the ocean.

Sponsored

straycat

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Camry, 2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
lol

canvas.jpg

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Of course you don't! What narcissist ever admits their faults?

If you want to give someone a gift, then wait by the car and hand it to the person rather than litter or vandalize. Is it cowardice or a complete lack of consideration for the feelings of the other human beings?

Maybe you think telling women to smile more is harmless fun too? Smiles bring good juju into the world, right?

Go put a bunch of crucifixes on people's cars and tell them it used to mean peace so they should just accept your way of thinking. Or just leave money with instructions on how to get one of those trinkets?

People who do this are executing a unilateral transaction in disregard of the receiving party and in favor of their own ideology. I don't know how people can't see that's narcissistic bullying.

At the very least, the only place these things will be in 20 years is in landfills or the ocean.
Ford Bronco Bucked / Ducked how to stop it? 1678386681477

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The differing perspectives that are frequently voiced in this recurring debate remind me of a couple of funny Venn Diagrams I saw the other day. 😄

Ford Bronco Bucked / Ducked how to stop it? DAA2C518-0874-4D81-9288-26A90FE57B82

Ford Bronco Bucked / Ducked how to stop it? DA28B9A6-0A2D-4D97-B07D-DB08D9C1DC39
Sponsored