First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2 Competition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Was the only Bronco on a trail ride w/ 22 Jeeps a few weeks ago. A nice time. Found this on the hood when returning from a bathroom break. I'm sure it made someone's day. I smiled, looked around and then put it on the dash. As our Jeep friends say, "it's a jeep thing". OP, if you don't mind slopping dirt and mud all over your Bronco, someone placing a rubber duck on your dirty or clean hood or under the door handle shouldn't be a problem.

Ford Bronco Bucked / Ducked how to stop it? IMG_1482
Sponsored

Sponsored

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Could we, I dunno, get rid of the abominable duck horses and replace them with something else?
I wouldn't object to a few bucks under the windshield wiper or a soft shackle hanging from the antenna, a small bag of hardware, tent stakes, recovery rings, whatever, anything that's more useful than a duck. You want a duck? Take the couple bucks on your windshield wiper and buy the one you want, I don't care LOL

Let the Jeeps have their toys and their waving...if you feel left out of that, maybe buy a Jeep and join them, or come up with something original and unique to the Bronco. Taking their tradition and using it for the Bronco kinda makes it seem like we're all unoriginal and wish we bought Jeeps instead.

I vote for soft shackles instead of ducks and flipping each other off instead of waving, I could certainly use more of both.

RimrockPaul

Base
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
I came out of Menards the other day and found a little pony, small beaded strap, and a card on a metal keychain hanging from my door handle. In addition to this mess was a small rubber duck shoved between the handle and door. I was bucked and ducked.
I truly don’t understand the fascination with this trend, but to each their own. However, I prefer that I was left out of this nonsense. I’m the type of person who parks at the far end of the parking lot away from all others to reduce the risk of others coming close to my vehicles. And, I definitely didn’t appreciate the metal key chain swinging in the wind against my paint or the scuff mark left on the paint from shoving the thing between the door handle and door.
I realize people have strong opinions about bucking and I’m not posting to spark another debate. I just want to know if there is some type of universal symbol or sticker I could place on my window that tells everyone that I don’t want to be part of this trend and to keep their trinkets for someone who may actually appreciate them. Any thoughts?
Who does this stupid stuff? They need an ass whooping.

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just thought of a new term for those of us that think this activity is nonsense - aBDuckted!

Carry on!

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you also take up 4 spots?
Oh those draw my attention!!!
When I had my beater truck, I'd park next to them.

When I had my F250, I'd park at the end of the parked cars because the truck just didn't turn well, so it was just easier to be out there.
I saw some dude parking about 4 spots from the end, so I went another 4 or 6 spots and turned it in ....
LMAO if he didn't start cussing, slam his door and drive over another two isles and park.
God how I laughed ... I didn't even do it on purpose, I actually thought I was hooking him up by parking far away. :rolleyes:

patientB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Buck around and find out!