Sponsored

Bucked Off-Roads Concepts (UPDATED!)

Deleted member 2346

Adding to my previous post regarding the front bumper look, I feel the "bolt hole" everyone has been trying to explain (some joking it is a camera lol) is the lower-inner bolt for the tow shackle mount. I also agree the ARROW is the bottom of the grill to help the rendering artist align the R bumper to the truck. Just my opinion :like:
Ford Bronco Bucked Off-Roads Concepts (UPDATED!) 2021_Bronco_OffRoad_023_LI
Ford Bronco Bucked Off-Roads Concepts (UPDATED!) Ford-Bronco-R-Prototype-2_bumper_LI (2)
Sponsored

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

looks pretty hot from this angle.

OP
OP
BuckWildOffRoad

BuckWildOffRoad

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Bronco, King Ranch F250, Taurus SHO
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Adding to my previous post regarding the front bumper look, I feel the "bolt hole" everyone has been trying to explain (some joking it is a camera lol) is the lower-inner bolt for the tow shackle mount. I also agree the ARROW is the bottom of the grill to help the rendering artist align the R bumper to the truck. Just my opinion :like:
Ford Bronco Bucked Off-Roads Concepts (UPDATED!) Ford-Bronco-R-Prototype-2_bumper_LI (2)
I agree about the bumper, it's definitely production.

OP
OP
BuckWildOffRoad

BuckWildOffRoad

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Today I started fresh and worked on the outline and front design. I think I am getting close and will render this with color / features soon. Have to go to work now so no more today. Just an update as I hadn't worked on it lately. BTW, this is 100% based on dimensions and body lines (that I could see) of the "leaked" images(we all know they are leaked by Ford).
Ford Bronco Bucked Off-Roads Concepts (UPDATED!) Adobe_20200211_163718

PNW_Bronco94

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Today I started fresh and worked on the outline and front design. I think I am getting close and will render this with color / features soon. Have to go to work now so no more today. Just an update as I hadn't worked on it lately. BTW, this is 100% based on dimensions and body lines (that I could see) of the "leaked" images(we all know they are leaked by Ford).
Wow, man. If the real thing is close to this, I'm in big financial trouble! I really like how you subtly pinched off the front fenders and incorporated the early Bronco-style rear quarter with the round wheel opening. The belt line looks great, too. Awesome work.

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
BuckWildOffRoad

BuckWildOffRoad

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Wow, man. If the real thing is close to this, I'm in big financial trouble! I really like how you subtly pinched off the front fenders and incorporated the early Bronco-style rear fender with the round wheel opening. The belt line looks great, too. Awesome work.
Thanks, if you look at the leaked headlight with the side blinker, it is curved. I believe the body line will run into the blinker like I did.

aplm7

Black Diamond
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer 2015
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Holy crap this is gonna be unbelievable

BroncoJeremie

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hell, I might have to buy 4dr now

Sponsored

Carmaker1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco FE 4dr (His), '22 Bronco 7MT (Mine)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Eeeh, I would just wait until you're done. Like the real thing, don't show your goods so early and then get ripped off by someone else with quicker turnaround ability.

BroncoJeremie

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Eeeh, I would just wait until you're done. Like the real thing, don't show your goods so early and then get ripped off by someone else with quicker turnaround ability.
True, it's kinda sad how a lot of magazine articles just rip off what's on this forum, one render got a publicity came from here, and the "leaked" photos also came from here well ish

OP
OP
BuckWildOffRoad

BuckWildOffRoad

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Yeah, you're right. Honestly I was just happy to have progress on a new render. Do you have any updates for us?

OP
OP
BuckWildOffRoad

BuckWildOffRoad

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

True, it's kinda sad how a lot of magazine articles just rip off what's on this forum, one render got a publicity came from here, and the "leaked" photos also came from here well ish
So true...
Sponsored