Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Bronco, King Ranch F250, Taurus SHO
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Not sure which approach you took, but how long would you estimate your model to be? :giggle:
It's not dimension based, I outlined the rugged bronco and filled in the rest of it with educated guesses. I would guess between 15ft and 16ft.

OP
OP
BuckWildOffRoad

BuckWildOffRoad

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Thanks man! Now back to your wife and kid haha. This lets us imagine
You have no idea hahaha. Truth is I could spend many more days finalizing this. I am not a professional with graphics, I learn as I go.

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love it. New fap material.

What did you use for the bottom/chassis half and what size tires?

Sponsored
OP
OP
BuckWildOffRoad

BuckWildOffRoad

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Love it. New fap material.

What did you use for the bottom/chassis half and what size tires?
Fj cruiser picture from Google. Assuming they are 37s... and thanks!

BroncoJeremie

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
After many hours and an upset wife, I present to you the 2021 Bronco! The dimensions of this are directly taken from the leaked image of the rugged 4 door bronco. Thank you all for being patient. I will offer different versions of this and will make updates and upgrades as time allows. If you share this great, all I ask is that you don't remove my logo and give credit either to my instagram or my Facebook page. I'm interested to hear everyones thoughts!

BroncoConceptSketchsmall.png
Best render of 4dr by far.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

After many hours and an upset wife, I present to you the 2021 Bronco! The dimensions of this are directly taken from the leaked image of the rugged 4 door bronco. Thank you all for being patient. I will offer different versions of this and will make updates and upgrades as time allows. If you share this great, all I ask is that you don't remove my logo and give credit either to my instagram or my Facebook page. I'm interested to hear everyones thoughts!

I will say this much, NOW you got me wanting the 4 door when I used to want the 2 door! My (2) biggest items for the new Bronco are Removable Roof (Cap) and space in the rear (which looks like the 4 door will give me that! Hell of a render! Front grille looks a little funny coming straight down like that, but still way better than I could've done.

LRDiscovery2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover Discovery 2, Lexus GS450h

Okay job, but I really hope the New Bronco will look much better than this. And I know it will.

Sponsored
OP
OP
BuckWildOffRoad

BuckWildOffRoad

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I will say this much, NOW you got me wanting the 4 door when I used to want the 2 door! My (2) biggest items for the new Bronco are Removable Roof (Cap) and space in the rear (which looks like the 4 door will give me that! Hell of a render! Front grille looks a little funny coming straight down like that, but still way better than I could've done.
I appreciate the compliment, I will be getting a four door myself. I think we will all be floored with the actual reveal!

OP
OP
BuckWildOffRoad

BuckWildOffRoad

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Okay job, but I really hope the New Bronco will look much better than this. And I know it will.
I couldn't agree more, the real bronco that took 6 years to develop will definitely look better than my photoshopped render. This was meant to spark people's imagination based on what we know.

OP
OP
BuckWildOffRoad

BuckWildOffRoad

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ford Bronco Bucked Off-Roads Concepts (UPDATED!) BroncoConceptSketch#2 (1)

The good news is that I get better every time, this is completely rebuilt for the sake of looking more professional... Updated to reflect the "spied" information from the other thread (lowered roof thickness, added "baby bronco" side indention, added a "fastback c-pillar"). I also replaced the bumper, new headlights, added "bronco logo", background changed, changed tire size, I'm sure there is other changes not listed. Like I said this is actually completely re-rendered, I didn't like the thick lines on the previous render.