Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Bronco, King Ranch F250, Taurus SHO
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

these are your best renders yet!! lol

you’re a blessed man! I still think the brown render looks pretty good even though you scrapped it
Thanks! I'm sure y'all will like my future render much more, I have a few good ideas for it.

OP
OP
BuckWildOffRoad

BuckWildOffRoad

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Anyone else have a better idea about the front? I'm just getting frustrated trying to get the dimensions right with the amount of padding they used. It appears the camo goes well below the actual bumper (I'm assuming to cover the front skid and underbody). The headlights also seam to sit more towards the top of the grill rather than centered. Opinions? Once I get this sketched, I'll render it.
Ford Bronco Bucked Off-Roads Concepts (UPDATED!) Project - Drawing 14733446135692876142

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm anticipating the lower corners to be tucked in a bit like the 2004 concept or an IH Scout.

The bumper is definitely no where near as large as that refrigerator box hiding it.

Not sure what it takes to meet '50-state-compliance'. We'll have to ask someone with a boot on their throat.

Sponsored

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
still think you nailed it with this.....

upload_2019-12-11_16-1-43.png
Except for the length a lot of it seems pretty accurate. More than the real deal is likely to have in front of and behind the drivers door. Wheel wells are a bit tight.

I know there was some discussion about being more cab-forward than a Wrangler, but honestly that axle-forward design is really important for the dynamics of a short wheelbase vehicle like a 2-door. For a steep descent or hard braking the axle being positioned farther forward helps keep the rear wheels on the ground or from spinning to the side by pushing the center of gravity to a more balanced middle. The forward axle also makes it a lot easier to climb steep obstacles.

Last edited:

phillyfx4

Outer Banks
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F 150 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
agree.....closer to the 4 dr version :wink:

I'm in …..

OP
OP
BuckWildOffRoad

BuckWildOffRoad

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Except for the length a lot of it seems pretty accurate. More than the real deal is likely to have in front of and behind the drivers door. Wheel wells are a bit tight.

I know there was some discussion about not being as cab-forward as a Wrangler, but honestly that cab-forward design is really important for the dynamics of a short wheelbase vehicle like a 2-door. For a steep descent or hard braking the axle being positioned farther forward helps keep the rear wheels on the ground or from spinning to the side by pushing the center of gravity to a more balanced middle. The forward axle also makes it a lot easier to climb steep obstacles.
The axle does appear to be pretty far forward. I agree though, very important.

NoBigDeal

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone else have a better idea about the front? I'm just getting frustrated trying to get the dimensions right with the amount of padding they used. It appears the camo goes well below the actual bumper (I'm assuming to cover the front skid and underbody). The headlights also seam to sit more towards the top of the grill rather than centered. Opinions? Once I get this sketched, I'll render it.
Project - Drawing 14733446135692876142.png
Thank you. There was something that looked off to me with the bumper on these mules. To me, it looks like the bottom of the grill(from the close up image) is where the two long short slits are. Looking closer at that image, where the big rectangle is, there is nothing behind it except foam padding. Behind the padding, looks like it could be the top lip of a skid plate. I think that is just a mock up bumper and the production bumper is going to be a lot higher up. Like the bottom of the production bumper may be around the bottom of that larger rectangle.

This is a horrible mspaint, but it kind of shows what I'm talking about. The top is the way it would be set up if the spy shots is how it's going to be. The bottom is how it would look if everything was shifted to those middle slits.

Ford Bronco Bucked Off-Roads Concepts (UPDATED!) Bronco

Untitled.png

Last edited:

Sponsored

dmtndan

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Silverado, 2014 Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco Bucked Off-Roads Concepts (UPDATED!) Untitled
Please excuse my bad sketching, but I think the bumper will be something like this (red). Basically where the ends near the fender are angled upwards, with the bottom of the bumper meeting with a skid plate (blue).

C40B71DF-36E9-4753-BC54-64C85DE2FFA9.jpeg

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

right idea the red just needs up alittle more like the bottom line drawing above...…… please :like:

dmtndan

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Silverado, 2014 Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

right idea the red just needs up alittle more like the bottom line drawing above...…… please :like:
Impossible to sketch that on the phone

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Impossible to sketch that on the phone

I don't have the patience, get frustrated and the have to go turn some wrenches to cool off. Techno is not my thing. Ha Ha Ha

Deleted member 2346

Project - Drawing 14733446135692876142.png
I feel the Bronco R is showing us the (slightly modified) stock bumper...minus the blue tubes. Add a lower section to that bumper in place of the tubes and you are on it. I'm sure the lower section is easily removable too thus the clean install of the tubes on the R. Basically, that R bumper is way too production-looking to be a race-only piece. It'would just be a tube bumper if it was a race-only piece. Every rendering should start with a version of this bumper.
Ford Bronco Bucked Off-Roads Concepts (UPDATED!) Ford-Bronco-R-Prototype-2_bumper_LI
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator: