Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
20200118_022242.jpg

Just proof that I am working on it. Just trying to get stuff lined up right. Once I get it proportioned, I'll turn it into a photo shop render, like y'all have seen before. Mostly trying to mock up the bumper/Grille and do mock versions of what the back might look like.
Can we get one where the grille is a bit smaller and the headlights are mounted higher up to where the top of the circle is cut off a bit? Similar to the baby Bronco leak pics...
Ford Bronco Bucked Off-Roads Concepts (UPDATED!) bb
Sponsored

OP
OP
BuckWildOffRoad

BuckWildOffRoad

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Bronco, King Ranch F250, Taurus SHO
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Can we get one where the grille is a bit smaller and the headlights are mounted higher up to where the top of the circle is cut off a bit? Similar to the baby Bronco leak pics...
Ford Bronco Bucked Off-Roads Concepts (UPDATED!) BroncoFnt34
I can play with the image a lot more once I get a basic shape with the perspective right. I will say that based upon an image I was sent of a piece of Grille, the headlight appears whole and spaced in the middle.

Sponsored

Broncofan2020

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt 865rwhp
Speaking of blind significant others I’ll have to make sure I put some tires on that bulge way the hell out so she doesn’t curb them also for when we are going over rocks haha

OP
OP
BuckWildOffRoad

BuckWildOffRoad

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Quite frankly I am scratching this render, not happy at all with it but we all have projects that go nowhere... I am still posting it because why not, maybe it will give others some insight. To be honest, I put a color pencil filter on it to hide any of the flaws because I had already decided to stop work on it. I will be starting a new render, but I cannot say when it will be complete. I am an ER nurse and have a 8 month old so time is limited. anyways, here it is. (sigh)
Ford Bronco Bucked Off-Roads Concepts (UPDATED!) redsketchbronco

PNW_Bronco94

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Quite frankly I am scratching this render, not happy at all with it but we all have projects that go nowhere... I am still posting it because why not, maybe it will give others some insight. To be honest, I put a color pencil filter on it to hide any of the flaws because I had already decided to stop work on it. I will be starting a new render, but I cannot say when it will be complete. I am an ER nurse and have a 8 month old so time is limited. anyways, here it is. (sigh)
Ford Bronco Bucked Off-Roads Concepts (UPDATED!) redsketchbronco
Would buy, esp in brown. Nice work. Lookin forward to your next render.

Sponsored
OP
OP
BuckWildOffRoad

BuckWildOffRoad

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Damn! even better than your renders. The babies are cute too!
I definitely hit the jackpot. They're the reason I will be getting out of nursing, once I get the bronco business up and running with appropriate profit margins.

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I definitely hit the jackpot. They're the reason I will be getting out of nursing, once I get the bronco business up and running with appropriate profit margins.
you need any engineers on the payroll? LOL

OP
OP
BuckWildOffRoad

BuckWildOffRoad

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

you need any engineers on the payroll? LOL
What I need is a bronco to measure and test fit parts on... come on Ford! On a side note I will need the Ford CAD files...
Sponsored