Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Bronco, King Ranch F250, Taurus SHO
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Just wanted to share a quick photoshop that I did for my own future build. This is not my own bumper design (yet) but you get the idea. Minimal design and sleek are big factors for me. For anyone curious, I will be selling my First edition Bumpers and wheels/tires very early on ;)

Ford Bronco Bucked Off-Road's Future Build Design BroncoFront
Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Just wanted to share a quick photoshop that I did for my own future build. This is not my own bumper design (yet) but you get the idea. Minimal design and sleek are big factors for me. For anyone curious, I will be selling my First edition Bumpers and wheels/tires very early on ;)
Looking good, how are your going to handle the air cooling vents for the Intercooler, they seem blocked off?

OP
OP
BuckWildOffRoad

BuckWildOffRoad

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Looking good, how are your going to handle the air cooling vents for the Intercooler, they seem blocked off?
thank you. As far as the intercooler, this bumper is actually from a raptor. I imagine that if the intercooler is working with the 3.5 eb raptor, it will work well for the smaller 2.7 eb. again though, not my actual design.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
22 auxillary forward lights? Hope you got a few on the back and the side, since it looks like you will be doing alot of night driving. You did give me a cool idea though about mounting cable operated spot lights on the hood tie down points. Maybe they are spring loaded to stay forward and then you pull on a lever mounted by the grab handles to pivot a beam outwards.

OP
OP
BuckWildOffRoad

BuckWildOffRoad

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

22 auxillary forward lights? Hope you got a few on the back and the side, since it looks like you will be doing alot of night driving. You did give me a cool idea though about mounting cable operated spot lights on the hood tie down points. Maybe they are spring loaded to stay forward and then you pull on a lever mounted by the grab handles to pivot a beam outwards.
Bahahaha I won't likely have this many, but close.

And to the second thing you mentioned... I actually am doing something similar to that but for the a pillar and bumper mount lights. Should be lots of fun!

Sponsored

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Bahahaha I won't likely have this many, but close.

And to the second thing you mentioned... I actually am doing something similar to that but for the a pillar and bumper mount lights. Should be lots of fun!
Nice I was thinking out on the front of the hood to eliminate the hood glare. But it would have to be very small spotlights to not be too much of a protrusion. The pillar would be good. I like the idea of being springloaded to point forward and pivot from there. Maybe in lockable positions.

Lots of fun stuff to be done here.

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

BroncoFront.jpg
I like that bumper a lot.
Question..since it seems like you are in the industry. Do think the CV angles will be able to stay in check with the 2 inch lift to accommodate 37 inch tires without any other major mods? What size tires and lift do you have mocked up on your pic?
Sponsored

Last edited: