Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
hate to break it to you, but K02s really arent great. there are much better performing tires out there, and better all arounders too.
I've heard nothing but good about these tires. What are some 'great' tires you are talking about?
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 4runner- 33s, Dirtking UCA&LCAs, 6112s, etc
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I've heard nothing but good about these tires. What are some 'great' tires you are talking about?
consensus on the k02s seems to be that they are mediocre and not great at anything. speaking from experience, my opinion is that the original k0s were better tires and certainly more quiet. better alternatives, again in my opinion, are ridge grapplers (my current tires-33" c-load, so far no issues on or offroad, fairly decent in VA mud--seem to claw themselves out when you get the speed up. no issues in the wet, have only driven in a few inches of snow with them, again fine. noise acceptable w/25k miles on them), falken wildpeak at3w's, and in terms of newcomers to the market the yokohama x-at's and toyo at3-w's (likely my next tire if the broncos dont show up relatively soon)