redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If I was to go BL it would be w/o Squatch.

If I go base w/ Squatch first thing is to trim the bump stops then, buy 4 steelies and put 33 AT's on it for DD, and on light trails. Use the beadlocks and 35's when I plan on going to the bad stuff. Before long the aftermarket will get me the clearance to use the 35's without limit.

Just my 2 cents.
Sponsored

Ibleve

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy HHR, for now
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are many and logical reasons not to squatch a Badlands, but for me, personally, as likely my last new vehicle, I think it’s a no brainer, I say before seeing pricing , of course?

Last edited:

Deleted member 3063

35s are too big for my use no matter how awesome they look. mud tread is another no go.

we don't know enough about the 35s spec'd for the Bronco yet to judge harshness. the Raptor oem tires are of a softer sidewall compound than the reg KO2s as per Fords requirements.

32/33 all seasons are fine as long as they fill the wheel wells but hoping I can option the good shocks though. I'm thoroughly spoiled by the Raptor ride.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The 33s on a Badlands with the disco will take you over 95% of the obstacles you'll have the nerve to take your shiny new Bronco over for quite a while unless you're ridiculously wealthy or ridiculously foolish.

That said... I'm looking at 37s right out of the gate or so, lol

Sponsored

Elvis

Badlands
First Name
Elvis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Truck (don't hate me)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Honestly, like my Jeep the stock Bronco suspension can do more on the trails than I can.
What a great comment. Sometimes it’s tough for us to be honest with ourselves. The stock Badlands looks like a more than capable vehicle for anything I’ll ever plan on doing. Plus it might remind me NOT to do something stupid. Besides, maybe I’ll put that squatch money into a mid or high package.

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When build goes live it will be interesting.
I was thinking Black Diamond with Sasquatch, dump the big 315/70 mud tires and idiot, heavy, hard to balance rims and go with LT 285/75 (75) 17 AT, maybe steel rims - 33.8 inch to 34.3 inch (Cooper AT3 comp), much less weight and noise, close enough to keep computers happy .
That would be very similar to stock BadLands and potentialy a few thousand $s cheaper in a 4 door. If it was not a big savings not worth it. Only the build Release will tell.
Fairly certain your 17 inch steel wheel choice will weigh more than the 17 inch aluminum wheel from the Squatch package...

Goocci gang

Base
First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler jlu
Your Bronco Model
Base
After reading as much information on Badlands trim level, I cannot say I would want the Sasquatch package.

2-Door Badlands, 2.7, and Auto sound exactly what I'm looking for.

The Sasquatch package fever has not captured me over what the BL should be able to do right out of the box. Seems that I might lose some articulation by adding the Sasquatch package.

Lift, 35" Tires, and 4.70:1 final are not enough to convince me that the BLs will gain significantly over the 33" tires.

Am I on my own thinking this way, or did I miss something that should make a significant difference?
Does the Sasquatch package make for a better package on different trim levels?

Who else is not sold on Sasquatch (yet)?
As a jeep owner... You will notice 35s the first time someone parks next to you who has them.... And you'll wish u went for 35s.

It happens to everyone who gets 33s.

Having factory coverage for lift is a big deal, but I think squatch is only. 1.2 inches which is tiny

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

As a jeep owner... You will notice 35s the first time someone parks next to you who has them.... And you'll wish u went for 35s.

Having factory coverage for lift is a big deal, but I think squatch is only. 1.2 inches which is tiny
But not all of us have envy anxiety :ROFLMAO:

BeardVendetta

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion Tc, Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
After reading as much information on Badlands trim level, I cannot say I would want the Sasquatch package.

The Sasquatch package fever has not captured me over what the BL should be able to do right out of the box. Seems that I might lose some articulation by adding the Sasquatch package.

Lift, 35" Tires, and 4.70:1 final are not enough to convince me that the BLs will gain significantly over the 33" tires.

Am I on my own thinking this way, or did I miss something that should make a significant difference?

I have doubts too... Im not a fan on loosing comfort.

Sponsored

truth2ak

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
mccoys2nativealaska.net
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nope... I'm right there with ya... I had a 76' and I ran 33"s. It gave me plenty of clearance off road and on road quite manageable.

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Exactly. It goes the same for lifts. You get a 4" because you think it is 'practical' then you park next to a 6" and realize what a mistake you made :)

OrangecrushAZ

Badlands
First Name
Boyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Raptor, ‘17 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Originally I was disappointed that Squatch was only available with auto... but then I realized the BL had everything except the 35's and bead lock capable rims (and possibly some extra lift) which I really don't need.
BL Manual!!!
The BD has an optional beadlock wheel. You can see them on the Ford Bronco website “color optimizer.” That, I believe, is a BD on 33’s, not the Sas package. Compare to fender flares, of the FE or WT and they certainly seem smaller.

F59E3B59-A111-4113-BECC-7058A07B851D.png

8985F342-C891-4E5E-8EC6-E639DC151B0B.png

78029432-388A-4506-A4A8-7BFE95640D77.png

Spencer

Outer Banks
First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi SQ5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

For a more daily driving experience, and likely not taking it offload too often, I'm likely going to pass on the Sasquatch package, though it does look menacing as heck!
Sponsored