North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Ranger is 6X139.7. I think its a safe bet.
Inconclusive, as I posted this morning and in March.
My original scaling estimate a few months showed they would match the Ranger bolt pattern: 6 x 139.7mm (6 x 5.5"). However, last week I tried scaling on some of the newer photos and found it to be inclusive, some photos did seem to match the F-150 Bolt Pattern: 6 x 135mm (6 x 5.31") but others still matched the Ranger. The differences being what angle the photos were taken at.
I'm keeping my eye on this website to see if they get it soon:
https://www.wheel-size.com/size/ford/bronco/2021/

Here was my original estimate:
Bolt Pattern:
I scaled the 255/75R17 tire images to match the above dimensions, I then measured the bolt pattern. I looked at both the F-150 and Ranger bolt patterns for reference and find the bolt pattern matches the Ranger, 6x139.7.

Bronco 255-75R17 Wheel v1.png

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder how much of the hype is strictly based off of the 35" tires. When I see the pictures of the models with "normal" size tires, I don't get nearly as excited.

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Inconclusive, as I posted this morning and in March.
Dang, scaling the pics to confirm was my plan tonight. What am I supposed to do now? Ooh yeah, new episode of Yellowstone comes on. I'm good.

Sponsored

rynomar

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am really curious to learn exactly what the differences are between the "Unique Badlands Suspension" and the Sasquatch Package. The specs sheet show the HOSS System w/ Bilsteins as standard equipment on Badlands, Wildtrack, and First Edition, yet Sasquatch is Standard on WT and FE. and the HOSS w/ Bilsteins is optional on other trims with Sasquatch.

Being that Badlands comes with the front stabilizer disco and brings more articulation due to that, I wonder if Ford is just using the same suspension on the BL and Sasquatch, but installing larger bumpstops on the Sasquatch to limit up-travel for the larger tires. It sure doesn't look like there is much room for up-travel on the 35's and it makes sense from a production standpoint.

Mopar2Bronco2021

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Charger RT 5.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
I initially agreed with this, but i refuse to get the base engine(4cyl) in a toy. I don’t think a 4cyl (without port injection) manual 4dr will be enough for me
This is off topic, but please tell me you’re a WVU fan and Patriots fan.

Sponsored

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The more time that passes and I realize the Bronco will just be a "toy" I'm leaning more and more towards a non-sasquatch manual tranny 4-banger w/ Marine Vinyl... (is that possible? :))

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Splash some 35s on the Bronco and my significant other is going to want running boards to get in. I have not seen an option for running boards that I like yet. Most of the photos show the Broncos with no boards.
My JT on 33s is about as high as my 5'7" wife can tolerate without assistance.
Mine is even shorter, but I'll just give'er the ol' goose-lift.

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I havent seen that sasquach requires and automatic. Where do you see that?
Farmerdan have you been farming without a break for the last 2 weeks? That's how long it's been known for.

It's been confirmed by folks at Ford, but they're "listening to feedback" on it and may change it in the future.
Sponsored