Sponsored

Build and price down, is the change over in progress?

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

As of this morning the B&P tool for both 2021 Bronco and Sport appear to be down. lets hope this means us MY22 folks will soon be able to start planning our order modification.
Ford Bronco Build and price down, is the change over in progress? download

Giddy with excitement!

Jdc

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As of this morning the B&P tool for both 2021 Bronco and Sport appear to be down. lets hope this means us MY22 folks will soon be able to start planning our order modification.
That's because ford.com is run by interns. There's no reason a site has to go down for an update

Sponsored

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hoping someone "hacks" us an ordering guide so we know what options we'll have. As of now my order is still going to be basesquatch 2 door 2.7 with bumper, switches, in eruption green with side steps ordered on the side. Thanks Flo! lmao

OP
OP
Copperhorse73

Copperhorse73

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hoping someone "hacks" us an ordering guide so we know what options we'll have. As of now my order is still going to be basesquatch 2 door 2.7 with bumper, switches, in eruption green with side steps ordered on the side. Thanks Flo! lmao
with ordering reopening on the 13th, I’ve really been hoping that B&P goes live a bit earlier than that. I’m changing to eruption green (Maybe?) and adding tow to my 2dr Badsquatch. Of course everything is subject to change once the new tool is live and I’m right back to my “analysis paralysis “

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
We will see the order guide long before the B&P gets updated. And I'm sure we won't even see that before the order banks open. Smart move on Ford's part to keep the order system from crashing on the 13th.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well the Mustang B&P site still works, while the Bronco site doesn’t. Fingers are so crossed I will most likely need surgery to get them unfolded.

Sponsored

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went to check it out and it popped up asking me to take a survey about my experience with the website...:ROFLMAO::LOL:o_O

Djd7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The B&P for Maverick ('22) and Ranger ('21) is also down..

smahones

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My local dealership (actually two, but same family of dealers) said order banks are open for next model year and invited me in to order. I can't make it until tomorrow, but I plan on ordering a second bronco locally. I'll report back if it's just them trying to drive sales or if I can really order 2022 stuff.
I was at my dealer yesterday and saw the order system unable to update for 2022.
Sponsored