WilVis

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just noticed this an hour ago when I double checked my base 2.3 Squatch I was planning to order today. The site was pretty glitchy in general so I hope it’s an error.

My sales guy hasn’t replied back regarding ordering the 4-door. I hope the Squatch package is available no matter the delivery timeline.

STLDAVE

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Just tried to use the 2022 build & price configurator on Ford.com and when I try to add Sasquatch package to a 4 door model it won't let me. Is this problem with the website or has Ford decided 4 doors shouldn't have Sasquatch?

knownhuman

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hmm. I just tried and didn't encounter that issue. Did you have a roof rack on the build?

Sponsored

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yep saw the Sam thing. Odd. Maybe Ford is going to concentrate on getting more 2 door Sasquatch Broncos built and temporarily don't have enough for the 4 doors. Who knows.

Or the Build and price configuration page might be broken. Lol..đŸ€·â€â™‚ïž

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford has been tweaking the availability of what can be ordered for new orders. The B&P just reflects the latest constraints. Dealers and new order customers have commented recently that some items are not available to be ordered. This looks like the latest restriction. If you have an existing order, the options will still be available to you through WBDO. If you are walking into a dealership to place a new order, then you will only be able to order basic builds.
Source or is this all speculation? Doesn't make sense that Ford would limit a new order when chances are it won't be built for a year. And why only 2 door Squatches? I think the more logical answer is the Rockstars are tinkering with B&P.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Source or is this all speculation? Doesn't make sense that Ford would limit a new order when chances are it won't be built for a year. And why only 2 door Squatches? I think the more logical answer is the Rockstars are tinkering with B&P.
Existing reservations or existing new orders placed before now wouldn't be restricted. But Ford has done this with other commodities for new orders. It may be temporary to load balance their current demand. My supposition on the Moar Door Sasquatch limitation is based on the supported evidence provided by Nathan (@XCR440 ) with regards to the 2.7L limit on new orders. He provided screenshots of the WBDO showing the limitation.

Also, keep in mind that back when the MY'22 order banks opened there was an announcement that special editions availability will be announced in January. Everyone talks about the Braptor, but that will be it's own reservation/order system. The Everglades Edition will be announced in January and it may only come in a Sasquatched 4-dr. They may be load balancing the existing demand and limiting new demand with the expectation that some may change their existing orders to the new Everglades Edition.

All of this is my supposition so it may not be true. We know the Ford Rockstars have a well-deserved reputation so the simplest explanation is to blame it on their incompetency. But the error/restriction has now existed for a few days and hasn't been "corrected".

Last edited:

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I can pick either that the Rockstars hired by Ford to program the B&P have either gotten so good that they can alter the B&P in near real time to reflect commodity restraint trends in the future to help guide new orders or that they continue to turn out a programming product that is buggy, unreliable, and incorrect....

Gee... I am going to have to really ponder on that for a spell.

Can I get back to you on that?

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So I can pick either that the Rockstars hired by Ford to program the B&P have either gotten so good that they can alter the B&P in near real time to reflect commodity restraint trends in the future to help guide new orders or that they continue to turn out a programming product that is buggy, unreliable, and incorrect....

Gee... I am going to have to really ponder on that for a spell.

Can I get back to you on that?
Sounds crazy. I get it. Occam's Razor indicates that it is the Rockstars doing Rockstar things. I also forgot to link to the supporting evidence (just updated my post above with a link to the screenshots in the WBDO) limiting the 2.7L on new orders.

Whatever the reason why it's not available in B&P, it will be telling if a dealer can show a screenshot limiting the Moar Door Sasquatch on new orders in WBDO.

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No idea on build and price, but I just tried and WBDO will still allow ordering Sasquatch softtops.

BaseSquatch

Base
First Name
@NotOJsBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looks like my 4-Door BaseSquatch just went up in value 📈

BaseSquatch

Base
First Name
@NotOJsBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

No idea on build and price, but I just tried and WBDO will still allow ordering Sasquatch softtops.
That’s because you’re picking a higher trim. You won’t be able to add Sasquatch to a 4-Door Base, Big Bend, OBX, or Black Diamond anymore.

Edit: Just realized you’re referring to WBDO. What I mentioned is just for Build & Price.

Last edited:

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That’s because you’re picking a higher trim. You won’t be able to add Sasquatch to a 4-Door Base, Big Bend, or Black Diamond anymore.
Still can today.

Ford Bronco Build and price not allowing 4 door Sasquatch Screenshot (7)
Sponsored

Reactions: R11