Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dodge Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey all,
This is a question for those who have already received their broncos. From your initial build date, how long did it take for you to actually receive your bronco? A rough estimate would be helpful for my future purchase of a parking pass on campus. I’d like to know how much money I could possibly save. My build week is scheduled on the week of January 10th.
Sponsored

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey all,
This is a question for those who have already received their broncos. From your initial build date, how long did it take for you to actually receive your bronco? A rough estimate would be helpful for my future purchase of a parking pass on campus. I’d like to know how much money I could possibly save. My build week is scheduled on the week of January 10th.
Mine is scheduled the same date. My salesman who had delivered many Broncos so far said delivery "should" be in February.

OP
OP
blackdiamondog

blackdiamondog

Black Diamond
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dodge Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mine is scheduled the same date. My salesman who had delivered many Broncos so far said delivery "should" be in February.
That was my guess too. pretty vague estimate by the salesman but i’ve heard that there’s been problems trying to get trucks to deliver cars as there is currently a decline in truckers. I was hoping that the end of January would be when it arrive but i guess we will both find out sooner or later.

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That was my guess too. pretty vague estimate by the salesman but i’ve heard that there’s been problems trying to get trucks to deliver cars as there is currently a decline in truckers. I was hoping that the end of January would be when it arrive but i guess we will both find out sooner or later.
That would be great if it came in by January.

BroncoFLX

Base
First Name
Jarred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ND-MX5/CX5/'94F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Take it from someone who planned on the estimated delivery date to be somewhat accurate -- and is still waiting a month later with no news or updates from Ford.....

do NOT make any plans around when you might get your Bronco.

Sponsored

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Coming from another Colorado delivery, count on 3-4 weeks. Mine shipped 2 days after it was built and was at the dealer 23 days later. I'm on the western slope so it may be faster if you are on the front range.

OP
OP
blackdiamondog

blackdiamondog

Black Diamond
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dodge Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Take it from someone who planned on the estimated delivery date to be somewhat accurate -- and is still waiting a month later with no news or updates from Ford.....

do NOT make any plans around when you might get your Bronco.
what was your build week and did you already receive it? I am thinking that 2022 builds will be more accurate because they’re really ramping up production as seen in some of the monthly reports.

OP
OP
blackdiamondog

blackdiamondog

Black Diamond
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dodge Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Coming from another Colorado delivery, count on 3-4 weeks. Mine shipped 2 days after it was built and was at the dealer 23 days later. I'm on the western slope so it may be faster if you are on the front range.
thanks for the info. my dealer and hometown are about 10 miles south of the front range so hopefully that will mean faster delivery since they don’t have to take I-70 to get to me 😂 hate driving that road.

BroncoFLX

Base
First Name
Jarred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ND-MX5/CX5/'94F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
what was your build week and did you already receive it? I am thinking that 2022 builds will be more accurate because they’re really ramping up production as seen in some of the monthly reports.
My build week was 10/18, and no I haven't received it. Based on that particular thread, it appears those of us in that unfortunate group are the new dirt mountain refugees

OP
OP
blackdiamondog

blackdiamondog

Black Diamond
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dodge Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My build week was 10/18, and no I haven't received it. Based on that particular thread, it appears those of us in that unfortunate group are the new dirt mountain refugees
sorry to hear that. hopefully you’ll get it before the new year. in all honesty i don’t think people understand that earlier build dates like yours are getting hit the hardest.
Sponsored