Sponsored

Build date tomorrow 1/3, what should I expect?

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just checked my status. Looks like I need to sell my primary car much quicker lol

236A3069-1995-41F3-9BAF-9EE204CD8984.png
I was "in production" since 7/1. Finally got the built email on 12/30. I wouldn't sell your car just yet lol. Wait on the shipped part. You'll still have almost a month until you get it after that.
Sponsored

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Don't Worry! All the MAP folks should have sobered up from NYE and NYD parties.

Your Blend Sequence # and when your vehicle modules go active and register are more important than the schedule date.

OP
OP
Chick

Chick

Badlands
First Name
Chick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Modified 2005 Subaru STi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was "in production" since 7/1. Finally got the built email on 12/30. I wouldn't sell your car just yet lol. Wait on the shipped part. You'll still have almost a month until you get it after that.
Thatā€™s very helpful to know. I was stressing over selling it like within a week lol

ISeeTheFuture

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan XTerra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Still no sticker. I didnā€™t expect to see one until it was built.
You should see your window sticker within a few days of your ā€œbuild dateā€. (So youā€™ll be able to see it before they actually start building). Itā€™ll have more info about your place in line, how itā€™ll be shipped, etc.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Chick

Chick

Badlands
First Name
Chick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Modified 2005 Subaru STi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You should see your window sticker within a few days of your ā€œbuild dateā€. (So youā€™ll be able to see it before they actually start building). Itā€™ll have more info about your place in line, how itā€™ll be shipped, etc.
Oh I wasnā€™t aware of that! Yea that will help a lot.

Sarconus

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i would guess more waiting time. I had a build date 12/20, still no update but during holiday season that is normal.

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh I wasnā€™t aware of that! Yea that will help a lot.
I was originally a 12/13 week build, and then bumped to the week of 12/20. My tracker changed to 'In Production' around 12/14. NO updates since.

Check our 12/20 thread for our tracking spreadsheet and also to see how few of them are actually 'built'

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/šŸ› -12-20-21-build-week-group.26928/

the 12/20 and 1/3 group are one big happy 'first batch' family and we are all rooting for each other to see progress. We had some hope over the holidays to see movement but VERY FEW did.

Hope you see some exciting news soon, but try to do a better job of tempering expectations than I did. I must have refreshed my status/trackers about 500 times now.

Also some got word RE: Window Stickers that they are not going to show up until the end of/after the actual build... but that could change as MY22 ramps up.

Last edited:

Turbo NY

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 outlander/ 1996 eclipse GS-T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Iā€™m sorry that happened. Thatā€™s my concern since Iā€™m selling my primary and my other car is a race car that breaks down like every four months.
just because it breaks down often, that doesnā€™t make it a race carā€¦ thatā€™s just a Subaruā€¦

OP
OP
Chick

Chick

Badlands
First Name
Chick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Modified 2005 Subaru STi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

just because it breaks down often, that doesnā€™t make it a race carā€¦ thatā€™s just a Subaruā€¦
No, but the fact that it has over 500whp does. Thank you, come again.

OP
OP
Chick

Chick

Badlands
First Name
Chick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Modified 2005 Subaru STi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was originally a 12/13 week build, and then bumped to the week of 12/20. My tracker changed to 'In Production' around 12/14. NO updates since.

Check our 12/20 thread for our tracking spreadsheet and also to see how few of them are actually 'built'

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/šŸ› -12-20-21-build-week-group.26928/

the 12/20 and 1/3 group are one big happy 'first batch' family and we are all rooting for each other to see progress. We had some hope over the holidays to see movement but VERY FEW did.

Hope you see some exciting news soon, but try to do a better job of tempering expectations than I did. I must have refreshed my status/trackers about 500 times now.

Also some got word RE: Window Stickers that they are not going to show up until the end of/after the actual build... but that could change as MY22 ramps u.s
Thank you for the thread link, Iā€™ll be keeping an eye on it. No updates would drive me a bit mad but itā€™s pretty expected at this point unfortunately. Even knowing that delays are expected and more than likely, I will probably check about 500 times just like you did.
Sponsored