First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Nissan Titan XD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just a reminder for those lucky ones on here that have a VIN: If you call your dealer or get through to Ford Customer Service, they can tell you your build DAY. I emailed my dealer to confirm my week had not been moved, and he informed me I'm set for a build day of June 25. Cactus Gray BB 4dr, soft top, tow package, mid package, locking rear, aux switches. Can't wait!

On a related note, I hope Friday is a good build day. Here's to not having a bunch of folks just trying to hurry through so they can head out for the weekend.
Sponsored

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats. I look forward to getting my build day next month. Currently set for Build week of 26 July 2021

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wouldn't be surprised if they only know that once you are very close to the build week.
As I recall, look at the "blend" number on your window sticker, the last 6 (?) are the build date.

It has also been suggested to print out your window sticker daily as there may be small changes here and there as things progress.
Might be something cool to have.

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just a reminder for those lucky ones on here that have a VIN: If you call your dealer or get through to Ford Customer Service, they can tell you your build DAY. I emailed my dealer to confirm my week had not been moved, and he informed me I'm set for a build day of June 25. Cactus Gray BB 4dr, soft top, tow package, mid package, locking rear, aux switches. Can't wait!

On a related note, I hope Friday is a good build day. Here's to not having a bunch of folks just trying to hurry through so they can head out for the weekend.
I've had build days confirmed twice. July 8th and July 6th... Yet here I am pushed back to week of July 12th after that. Previously had build weeks of June 14th and July 5th.... Sooo... I don't think anything is confirmed until you have a window sticker lol

IDyeti

Black Diamond
First Name
SPAM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

brian_ssm

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150, Pontiac Trans Am
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
so if you have a build day and a window sticker is that pretty much confirmed or can it still move? My build day is today, confirmed it with the dealer yesterday and I have the window sticker. Tracking it says 'In Production'

PecOBX

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

so if you have a build day and a window sticker is that pretty much confirmed or can it still move? My build day is today, confirmed it with the dealer yesterday and I have the window sticker. Tracking it says 'In Production'
Good luck and Congrats if it indeed gets into build today. Cant wait to start seeing photos of Bronocs in peoples hands. I am scheduled for week of 7/19 and will start checking with dealer and Ford on whether thats holding after July 4. Feel like little kid at Christmas!!

OP
OP
88to21bronco

88to21bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Nissan Titan XD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I would assume that means your build date is confirmed--but I'm no expert. If only we had a camera feed to watch our Broncos being built. I would get even less done today than I already am...

OP
OP
88to21bronco

88to21bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Nissan Titan XD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I've had build days confirmed twice. July 8th and July 6th... Yet here I am pushed back to week of July 12th after that. Previously had build weeks of June 14th and July 5th.... Sooo... I don't think anything is confirmed until you have a window sticker lol
Ford Bronco Build DAY confirmed! tenor

brian_ssm

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If I could watch it being built I would have called in sick today. Already I think everyone I talk to is getting sick of me telling them my Bronco is getting built today lol

Sponsored
OP
OP
88to21bronco

88to21bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Nissan Titan XD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Once you get a sticker you are locked in. My build date is set for next Thursday, which means it should enter the production phase tonight or tomorrow morning. Everything I can cross... is.

OP
OP
88to21bronco

88to21bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Nissan Titan XD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Once you get a sticker you are locked in. My build date is set for next Thursday, which means it should enter the production phase tonight or tomorrow morning. Everything I can cross... is.
Sounds...painful. And also worth trying.

brian_ssm

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
so that sounds like good news....now I just have to pace while worrying about how long it will take to ship to me in Canada!
Sponsored