Sponsored

Build list for my new Bronco, stuck between 2 door and 4 door.

Which would you recommend for a novice?

• Total voters

new2offroad

Black Diamond
First Name
Levi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I created this image that compares the 4 models that make sense for what I am looking to do! I included a black diamond model and big bend model in with their base packages instead of the sasquatch as seen on the 2 door and 4 door base model! What are your thoughts on these options as they are all relatively close in cost! Of course, I would like a 4 door for space and the door storage but the two-door models I outlined both have enough positives and the right price to option out a 4 door!

Any thoughts and recommendations are greatly appreciated, I am not going to be actively rock crawling on the weekends, just looking to get into the offroad sport!

One more question... I reserved a 4 door base model, if I was to go with say the 2 door black diamond model, would I have to resubmit a reservation and cancel my current reservation?

Ford Bronco Build list for my new Bronco, stuck between 2 door and 4 door. New Project-4
Sponsored

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One more question... I reserved a 4 door base model, if I was to go with say the 2 door black diamond model, would I have to resubmit a reservation and cancel my current reservation?
No, you can change to any model (except FE), and change between 2 or 4 door when you order, regardless of what you reserved. Unless Ford changes this at the last minute too...

OP
OP
new2offroad

new2offroad

Black Diamond
First Name
Levi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No, you can change to any model (except FE), and change between 2 or 4 door when you order, regardless of what you reserved. Unless Ford changes this at the last minute too...
Thank you for that information, fingers crossed that doesn't happen.

Baconator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What did you decide on? I had reserved a 4-door, until I sat in one at the "Meet the Bronco" event in Ohio. I'm 6'5" and the B pillar in the 4 door was not very comfortable getting in and out. So I am going with a 2-door.
Sponsored