Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey Guys,

New here to the Bronco6G Forum, I ordered my Bronco Jan 2022 and received it May 7th from the guys out in Prosser, WA. No markup and a bunch of great guys there. Traded in my 2022 Tesla Model 3 Performance that I wasn't a fan of, only bought it due to messing up the motor on my 2018 Mercedes C63S with over 750hp. Loved the car and def miss it. Well saw the pics of the new Bronco's and saw some on the streets loved them and wanted to get into off-roading again. So I picked up a Brand New 2022 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch edition with the Hardtop.

IG Handle: @Bad_Bronc_4x4

My Current Build consists of:

ADV Fiberglass 5" Wide Fender Flares w/Liners
ADV Fiberglass Ram Air Hood
Baja Kit - Long Travel Pre-Runner Setup (Upper + Lower Control Arms, King Adjustable Compression Coilovers, Upper + Lower Trail Arms, and Bash Plate)
37" Cooper Discovery STT Pro Tires 37x12.5x17
RRW RR6-H Hybrid Beadlock Wheels (Soon I hope to have the beadlocks)
Rough Country Tire Brace
Sticker Fab Stickers interior details and Smoked Tail Lights, Mirror USB for Radar Detector.
Ford Cargo Enclosure Deluxe w/Raised Lid

Future Mods:

Rockslide Step Slider
KC Gravity LED Bar
KC Flex Era Ditch Lights A-Pilar
KC Rock Lights
SVC Ford Bronco Baja Bumper w/Hidden Winch
Whipple Stage 1 upgrade kit
J-Top USA - Custom Bimini Sun Shade

I'm curious on the full AFE BladeRunner Hot and Cold Charge Pipe Kits with the Momentum Cold Air Intake

Always welcome Sponsors on the vehicle!!!

Screenshot 2022-08-21 at 6.09.31 PM.png
IMG_9866.jpeg
IMG_9867.jpeg
IMG_9869.jpeg
IMG_9905.jpeg
IMG_0263.jpeg
67584193060__97C24183-9FBA-438D-9496-38A677FE3A87.jpeg
Love your mods! How are you liking the Baja Kits package? Did you get the one that has the 3" longer RCV axles?
Thanks!
Any mods to the tie rods? Worried about all that flex putting pressure on them?
Sponsored

OP
OP
badbronc4x4

badbronc4x4

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any mods to the tie rods? Worried about all that flex putting pressure on them?
Currently no one makes an extended Tie-Rod that will work with the Baja Kit, I was planning on putting the Fab Tech Tie-Rods but wont work with the extended Lower Control Arms. So Right now its stock Tie-Rods with Baja's extended piece. I might get the Bronco Buster Brace for now until someone comes out with an extended upgraded Tie-Rod for the Pre-Runner Baja Kit.

MikeOBronco

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Aprilia V4 Tuono
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am hoping SVC Offroad comes out with some extended length tie rods for Broncos like the ones on their mid-travel raptor kits.
Ford Bronco Build of Bad_Bronc_4x4 Sasquatch on 37's w/Baja Pre-Runner Kit and King Shocks w/ADV 5" Fenders Gen_2_Mid_Travel_1_1800x1800

Perdido214

Badlands
First Name
Memo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 f150 5.0 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Im thinking of switching my fully loaded badlands to a base squatch just to switch to the Bajakits. How much did you spend on just the suspension? Thanks un advance.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Did you add longer brake lines or relocation brackets in rear?

Sponsored

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looks great! Nice build! Why not just go Braptor? Not being funny, just curious.

OP
OP
badbronc4x4

badbronc4x4

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am hoping SVC Offroad comes out with some extended length tie rods for Broncos like the ones on their mid-travel raptor kits.
Ford Bronco Build of Bad_Bronc_4x4 Sasquatch on 37's w/Baja Pre-Runner Kit and King Shocks w/ADV 5" Fenders Gen_2_Mid_Travel_1_1800x1800
This would be awesome or the Fabtech one. Either!

OP
OP
badbronc4x4

badbronc4x4

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Im thinking of switching my fully loaded badlands to a base squatch just to switch to the Bajakits. How much did you spend on just the suspension? Thanks un advance.
Well, if you plan on Rock Crawling you will be missing the gearing and lockers. The Lux package is awesome for off-roading having the big screen to see everything out the front if you don't put a huge winch or bar in the way of the camera. But, it does come in handy. Not sure what else you lose going down to base badlands though.

OP
OP
badbronc4x4

badbronc4x4

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you add longer brake lines or relocation brackets in rear?
I haven't I do want to add stainless steel brake lines when someone makes them. But nothing unless it came with the kit was added or changed.

Sponsored
OP
OP
badbronc4x4

badbronc4x4

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks great! Nice build! Why not just go Braptor? Not being funny, just curious.
Not wanting a $40K to $80K markup and then didn't want to wait tell I could actually get in one. But, it looks amazing and sounds great seems like a bad ass Bronco for sure.

Perdido214

Badlands
First Name
Memo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 f150 5.0 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Y
Well, if you plan on Rock Crawling you will be missing the gearing and lockers. The Lux package is awesome for off-roading having the big screen to see everything out the front if you don't put a huge winch or bar in the way of the camera. But, it does come in handy. Not sure what else you lose going down to base badlands though.
You know what, you just snapped me out of it haha. I am on kind of a budget that’s why I even thought of switching it, but I have a 1 year old. All the safety and creature comforts seem like a better option for me at the moment. Thanks again! Enjoy your badass ride!

Doetsch Off-Road

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.doetschoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 4dr, 2021 Wildtrak, 2021 Rubicon 392
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you for trusting us with this build...cant wait to finish it!

LightningLou

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus ST, 1999 Ford Lightning, 2000 Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Base squatch also has the same 4.71 gearing and F/R lockers. Biggest loss would prob be front sway disconnect suspension wise.

Awesome build dude! Loving all the billet suspension components and fenders. Have my EG Badlands getting built next month that I ordered end of Feb. 22 and am super stoked! I was actually eyeballing either the RRW RR6-H or RR7-H's in matte bronze or gunmetal for my rig. Love the hybrid option, and think they look amazing. What do you think of the finish on them? Holding up pretty well with no chips or anything? Cool to see another Arizonian holding down the scene out here amongst the sea of Heeps. Lol