Helper2022

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is pretty close to the build that I will eventually do on a 2 dr! Only differences is I’ll use the 8 inch flares once they come out and I’ll have some lighting among other things as well. Awesome build so far! Keep up the great work!

Atoledo95

Outer Banks
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outerbanks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Jesus that bronco looks stunning. Wishing I kept the 5in ADV. I went with the 8in ADV kit for my 2DR Outerbanks. Coming in January. Amazing build man.

OP
OP
badbronc4x4

badbronc4x4

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Jesus that bronco looks stunning. Wishing I kept the 5in ADV. I went with the 8in ADV kit for my 2DR Outerbanks. Coming in January. Amazing build man.
I would have loved to have the 8" kit on this one but they didn't come out with it at that time yet. I was like the second guy with the 5" kit on their bronco. Wanted it done ASAP.

Atoledo95

Outer Banks
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I would have loved to have the 8" kit on this one but they didn't come out with it at that time yet. I was like the second guy with the 5" kit on their bronco. Wanted it done ASAP.
Still looks amazing man 🔥
I feel you I wanted done asap to buy 2DR stuff more backed up

Sponsored
OP
OP
badbronc4x4

badbronc4x4

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still looks amazing man 🔥
I feel you I wanted done asap to buy 2DR stuff more backed up
I actually like the 5" Kit best but the real build I like best is the APG Pro-Runners.

Atoledo95

Outer Banks
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I actually like the 5" Kit best but the real build I like best is the APG Pro-Runners.
That things is a monster. I actually ended up with the 5in fenders 😂. If I had the money for the full build for an APG Pro-runner I’d do it. There 2 door build supposed to be out soon I think to.

OP
OP
badbronc4x4

badbronc4x4

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That things is a monster. I actually ended up with the 5in fenders 😂. If I had the money for the full build for an APG Pro-runner I’d do it. There 2 door build supposed to be out soon I think to.
Yeah!!! I would def do it in a heart beat if I had the money for that Build. It's fucking bad ass. That would be the ultimate one I would get or if they did do something similar with a Bronco Raptor. I just hear they can do much with the Live Valve system and some sensors.

Atoledo95

Outer Banks
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah!!! I would def do it in a heart beat if I had the money for that Build. It's fucking bad ass. That would be the ultimate one I would get or if they did do something similar with a Bronco Raptor. I just hear they can do much with the Live Valve system and some sensors.
Hopefully they have enough traffic on it so they can do piece by Piece and build it ourselves 😂. I wanted to order a Bronco Raptor but price increase again 🤦‍♂️. So I’m going to keep my F150 raptor instead.
Sponsored