First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm curious what that means for all orders prior to now (reserved builds) since we were told December to finalize our builds, yet other folks will do it prior? Am I missing something?
Your “reservation” is just a place holder than can be changed.

the BNP configurator will then finalize your order. THEN you can still change that up to the November/December deadline. After that your order is locked in.
Sponsored

Dirt

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
People will be able to spec out a Bronco and price it
All I really care about at this point. Knowing the options out there is the only way I know I can solidify my decision. I've given up trying to speculate and cross reference packages or whatever at this point. I'm pumped, but will be even more so once I know what my final configuration will be.

Thanks for your contributions to this forum, laj.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Whoop whoop super excited. Can’t wait. I’ll probably wait till September so traffic on the site be less crazy! Haha. Hate for a repeat of a crash! ?

Sponsored

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

im gonna hack ford website, make it password protected so only certain people can use bnp. bwahahahaha

King Luis

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 & MK5 Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

so i should stop checking everything and trying to modify the html link to get into it?

Sponsored

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If Ford were smart, they'd stress-test it for a couple weeks by leaking a URL for it here. Get an idea of where they've messed up before going public. Considering how many mistakes were made with the reveal and information on the public sites, it might be a good idea to get outside beta testers in there. Totally unselfishly volunteering this forum's members.
<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/OBvq3e6ZaFbHO" width="480" height="265" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm curious what that means for all orders prior to now (reserved builds) since we were told December to finalize our builds, yet other folks will do it prior? Am I missing something?
What’s your question again? I think August is when you can go online and mess around with configurations.. then you’ll have 3 months to play before your dealer actually takes the real order... my assumption.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Off subject again but looks like we are building the 32s 265/70-17 for the Black Diamond. It’s a Grabber ATX. Good tire in my option and you take care of them as in rotate with every other oil change the least forever!

LIKEABOSS

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
If Ford were smart, they'd stress-test it for a couple weeks by leaking a URL for it here. Get an idea of where they've messed up before going public. Considering how many mistakes were made with the reveal and information on the public sites, it might be a good idea to get outside beta testers in there. Totally unselfishly volunteering this forum's members.
They do that for the Mustang so it's likely the Bronco configuration site will be "leaked" to the forum.

Gsxr7000

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 F250, 93 Mustang, 67 Fairlane
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I bet a dollar to a donut the site crashes again... Of course right now the sport bronco build feature is working.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.