John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'03 F-150, '13 Golf TDI, '21 GX460
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I imagine the Bronco marketing team is chomping at the bit to get build and price online. Expect there are important internal hurdles before that happens. Lock in production configurations and suppliers, finalize pricing, etc. I'm excited about this vehicle (just what I was hoping it would be), and glad for what Ford has shared with us so far. I'm willing to wait and trying to enjoy the anticipation. More than anything I want Ford to get it right, right out of the box.
Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco Build & Price Configurator for 2021 Bronco Goes Live in August 1595869866433

"between the first...and last...of Oct-o-ber"

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It will fall somewhere between the beginning and end of August.
Thanks for the clarification! LOL!

I was going to reply, sometime between August and December.

Sponsored

tgunn_ocs

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Chevy Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

x2. Once you had a vehicle with adaptive cruise control it is tough to go without. But you forgot to add some Sasquatch. Man, I am so gonna destroy our budget
I wasn't a fan of adaptive cruise to be honest. This from someone who puts 40K or so a year on a vehicle with much of it on cruise. To each their own lol.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
i have it on my outback and its a great feature that i want on the bronco. I dont think i could go backwards, but out of all things on my want list, this is probably the one i would forego if its baked into the lux package and isnt a standalone option.

BUT - we also have no details on whether that adaptive cruise shuts off a a minimum speed, which takes away a lot of functionality for stop and go traffic. Does anyone with a newer ford have adaptive cruise that could chime in?

FstFrd00

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gunsmithingtx.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 BD Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

i have it on my outback and its a great feature that i want on the bronco. I dont think i could go backwards, but out of all things on my want list, this is probably the one i would forego if its baked into the lux package and isnt a standalone option.

BUT - we also have no details on whether that adaptive cruise shuts off a a minimum speed, which takes away a lot of functionality for stop and go traffic. Does anyone with a newer ford have adaptive cruise that could chime in?
TBH, I don't know. We have a 2017 in the family but I don't drive it enough to know. But when I do drive it, I am usually focused on whining about the auto-off and having to switch it off everytime

Haulin455

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Let’s be honest. The build and price tool is ready. Ford is probably maxing out their server performance now so that it’ll be somewhat functional while y’all flood the tool for the next 4 months. :ROFLMAO:

FstFrd00

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gunsmithingtx.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 BD Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Let’s be honest. The build and price tool is ready. Ford is probably maxing out their server performance now so that it’ll be somewhat functional while y’all flood the tool for the next 4 months. :ROFLMAO:
I hope that's right because it could mean Ford was being proactive and it could drop any August day

Sponsored

Jhuff

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma and DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

MadJawa889

Black Diamond
First Name
Aric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Good! Let the configuring begin, so I can see what this Bronco is gonna cost me!

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If Ford is calling June 2021 as Spring 2021, I am guessling they can call September as August.
Well "technically" summer 2021 doesn't start until June 20th, so they may be correct.

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

BUT - we also have no details on whether that adaptive cruise shuts off a a minimum speed, which takes away a lot of functionality for stop and go traffic.
I have a 2020 Ford Fusion with adaptive Cruise. I think its 20mph. (other manufacturers do between 15 - 25 mph) I only used it couple of times. Now its always shut off and use normal cruise control only.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have a 2020 Ford Fusion with adaptive Cruise. I think its 20mph. (other manufacturers do between 15 - 25 mph) I only used it couple of times. Now its always shut off and use normal cruise control only.
Ford's newer systems can go all the way to stopping and restarting (my mom's 2020 Explorer, you have to push a button for it to start moving again, but I know they mentioned in the new F-150 I think it was that you wouldn't even have to do that). I would imagine (and hope) that Bronco would get the newer one that brings you to a complete stop.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.