Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
  • Banned
Just built the 4Dr BaseSquatch 2.7L MIC in B&P that's being built in April and surprised by the price increases

Sasquatch increase +$750
Hardtop increase +1200 ouch

Ford Bronco Build & Price - Constrained Option Prices UP bronco option price increases
Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
my MSRP $58k Bronco that I paid $52k for last summer would now cost $62k. At this rate the thing will be worth more after I pay it off than it cost me new.

BroncoWTFAN

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MachE FE & BL SAS 22
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

my MSRP $58k Bronco that I paid $52k for last summer would now cost $62k. At this rate the thing will be worth more after I pay it off than it cost me new.
Same here paid $58K and now its $64K, crazy increases going on.

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just checked the pricing on my OBX that I took delivery on 2/2/23 and the Lux package is up $800 to $3,945 and the HD Modular is up another $150 to $975. I had price protection but if i ordered one now the price would be $7,040 more and sales tax would make it $7,500 more.

Ford Bronco Build & Price - Constrained Option Prices UP Screen Shot 2023-03-16 at 8.57.43 AM
Ford Bronco Build & Price - Constrained Option Prices UP Screen Shot 2023-03-16 at 8.54.19 AM

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Only up ~$5000 for me, but I skipped most of the high-end packages.

Compared to the price of Jeep’s Recon Package I’ll admit the Sasquatch Package price felt a little on the low side. It sucks because that Sasquatch package price was absolutely the best part of the Bronco—but I get it why Ford changed it.

I also understand the price increase on the hard top, that just brings it in-line with Jeep’s pricing.

But the Lux Package price increase… wowzers. It was already a really tough sell for me before given it was almost double the High Package. Now it just doesn’t make sense.

Sponsored

Gizmo

Outer Banks
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Alfa Romeo Stelvio 2020 Porsche Macan 23 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just checked the pricing on my OBX that I took delivery on 2/2/23 and the Lux package is up $800 to $3,945 and the HD Modular is up another $150 to $975. I had price protection but if i ordered one now the price would be $7,040 more and sales tax would make it $7,500 more.

Ford Bronco Build & Price - Constrained Option Prices UP Screen Shot 2023-03-16 at 8.54.19 AM
I know, this is sick, my build is close to $60K now, and I am not seeing it worth it, and think I will get stung in 3-4 years if and when I decide to sell it-my excitement is fading now to place an order-we shall see.

mmorgan

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC JImmy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

With the new Ranger going into production this summer reduced capacity for the Bronco will result. Higher prices yield lower demand - Ford is just maximizing their profit potential.

roboticsrob

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Only up ~$5000 for me, but I skipped most of the high-end packages.

Compared to the price of Jeep’s Recon Package I’ll admit the Sasquatch Package price felt a little on the low side. It sucks because that Sasquatch package price was absolutely the best part of the Bronco—but I get it why Ford changed it.

I also understand the price increase on the hard top, that just brings it in-line with Jeep’s pricing.

But the Lux Package price increase… wowzers. It was already a really tough sell for me before given it was almost double the High Package. Now it just doesn’t make sense.
This. The Wrangler pricing has risen faster than the Bronco since they’ve been under price protection for our orders, so Ford is playing catch up.

Just got a 5th production date push back email this week on our 2 Door 7MT Badlands, which is now about $5500 more for a new order after this weeks price increase.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe that’s the point lol, to slow down the bleeding from folks ordering it

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sasquatch has always been hugely overpriced, because you end up paying an extra $1600 if you have a Stick Shift.

Sponsored

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford is pricing the options they can't get high. If you want it you will pay. It will reduce the number of people that spec those options on their builds when the order banks open.

OP
OP
Cheshire

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford is pricing the options they can't get high. If you want it you will pay. It will reduce the number of people that spec those options on their builds when the order banks open.
I doubt it. I can't imagine someone who wants Sasquatch deciding not to get it over an additional $750. Same goes for the hardtop for an additional $1200. I personally wouldn't want a Bronco with softtop. Now LUX package I could definitely do without.

fields_day

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands - 2023 2dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damn the 2dr Basesquatch I built out the other day sat at around $44k and now its at $45.7k

ac360

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

$1895 for the MIC hard top was the original price for the MOD hard top.

If and when the MOD hard top becomes available, I'd imagined it'll be $1k more.

Bad-Daddy-Lands

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco, ‘21 F250, ‘96 911/993
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's all relative. I was at the grocery store yesterday and noticed Thumann's hotdogs are now $10 for a 1 pound package. And there's no residual value after you use your hotdogs.
Sponsored