First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Spent time looking at the Build and Price website for the 2021 Bronco Sport and found items which may carry over to the 2 and 4 door Bronco. I was most interested in interior choices within their model line. Their Big Bend seems to have the “washable vinyl” and their Badlands has interesting cloth choices. I suspect these interiors will carry over to the Bronco Badlands and Wildtrak. Some of the accessory choices and prices may be similar to the ones we will see in August.
Sponsored

kf9

Outer Banks
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
j
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I found it hard to price some upgrades such as leather seats, because with the Sport it seems that these options are tied to higher trim levels with extra features, so hard to narrow down. But good for seeing what colors ect. look like.

OP
OP

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
On July 13, when the Bronco was revealed, I felt the two vehicles were special. Not only did they have capable engineering, the choices of the exterior and interior colors/combinations reinforced the unique aspects. I must admit to feeling disappointed when it was announced that the two interiors were “one offs” and would not appear in production. Since most people gravitate toward the familiar, I felt a strong desire to gravitate toward my “tried and true” Shadow Black exterior with Black interior.

Seeing the interior choices within the Bronco Sport models has changed all that. I can now imagine a two door Badlands in Oxford White, Shadow Black roof, and Medium Dark Slate interior. Sharp! Also, a two door Wildtrak in Area 51, Shadow Black roof, and Ebony Area 51 interior. Finally, a two door Wildtrak in Cyber Orange, Shadow Black roof, and Ebony Active Orange interior. Wow talk about getting out of my comfort zone.

I realize the Build and Price website for 2 and 4 door Broncos may be different, but I expect the overall theme will continue. For me, that means forget the comfort zone and explore new options!
Sponsored