None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Do I?

M = 1000
I = 1
D = 500
I make that out to 1499

I mean I could be wrong I just did a quick Google search to work it out...
Lol. That’s cool I didn’t think about that. I was talking about the half century which would be 50 years = 1970.

BroncRocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mariner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ford is probably making a pretty good choice here by making extra stuff available for late delivery. That should help them spread out the builds to make everyone happy.
Would be nice to know ahead of time, maybe a delay could get a special package

Sponsored

cp6789

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler MOAB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
"In mid-October, Ford is planning to allow Bronco reservation-holders into the system and custom design their two-door or four-door Bronco. This is known as the build, price and spec process."

Anyone else notice this...specifically allowing "Bronco reservation-holders into the system". This makes sense.

Will be interesting to see if they open it to just those with a reservation!
If this is accurate I assume Ford will make you login to your ford.com account, and if you have an active reservation will allow you to access B&P. A few advantages of doing it this way - customize it the way you want and save it to your profile, and when it comes time to order the dealer can pull it from your profile, easy and no errors. Not to mention the amount of traffic to the B&P site will be limited to reservations until say January when we place our orders, then open it up to the general public.

Sponsored

BronCody

Outer Banks
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V, lifted, all terrains
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’d really like to drive a 4 door wildtrack before dropping $50k but that doesn’t seem possible with this schedule.
You don’t pay anything until the vehicle is delivered to your Dealer and you fill out the paperwork. So technically you can drive the 4 door Wildtrack (assuming that’s what you order) before dropping any money, simply test drive it once it’s delivered then choose to purchase it or not.

371Kenny

First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 , 4runner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I find this interesting, if true:

"We will continue to add new appearance and feature choices, including paint colors and special editions, for customers that have a longer wait."

Perhaps those who delay their reservations to get Granger's newest deal will be rewarded with more/better options for when they finally order.

Maybe.
Reserve in Oct ... Get a manual and v6! Lol

Badlander

Badlands
First Name
Glen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Durango
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Levine weighed in on the article on Twitter. Take it for what it's worth. The situation is fluid.

Screenshot_20200929-142514_Twitter.jpg