Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It will be out when it is out.....let it go already ;)

Sponsored

cactus_jack

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You don’t pay anything until the vehicle is delivered to your Dealer and you fill out the paperwork. So technically you can drive the 4 door Wildtrack (assuming that’s what you order) before dropping any money, simply test drive it once it’s delivered then choose to purchase it or not.
I'm hoping that's how it works. Do you know that for sure? No deposits at ordering time to try and lock you in?

BronCody

Outer Banks
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V, lifted, all terrains
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm hoping that's how it works. Do you know that for sure? No deposits at ordering time to try and lock you in?
Yes, this has been confirmed by Dealers. Some dealers may require a deposit, beyond the $100 you’ve already paid, at the time of ordering. If this is the case, and you back out on buying it after a test drive, you’d be out the deposit. You would have to ask your Dealer if they’re going to require more than the $100 reservation Fee when you place your order.

wolfpackinva

Black Diamond
First Name
Santiago
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Focus, '08 E350, '13 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I guess Mike meant by September 2021. Our bad.....

Sponsored

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mrpenn46

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands - Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

https://www.freep.com/story/money/c...4WjS9RGdGvUyF8MVAFDzmgsIVGuI1NOrWLgHzrUHo77WI

From the article:

Build and price just days away
In mid-October, Ford is planning to allow Bronco reservation-holders into the system and custom design their two-door or four-door Bronco. This is known as the build, price and spec process. Official orders will need to be placed by the end of January 2021 and at that point, buyers will select their dealer of choice.

During this process, the order program will suggest nearby dealers based on the ZIP Code of the customer. In a twist, the customers will choose their dealers rather than the dealers getting a big inventory and inviting people to shop in the first year.
Considering they got the dealer choice so wrong I'm not sure how much I trust their reporting.

Reactions: RLW

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

LOL. This guy is making me buy up all the ibuprofen at CVS and liquor at the ABC store.

I'm sure by the time we are all driving the bronco and we see everyone else bronco with a jerry can in back, we will know what's really inside the jerry can ?

Jerry-can-travel-bar.jpg

Clint Callahan

Black Diamond
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Toyota Tundra Rock Warrior Edition
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

https://www.freep.com/story/money/c...4WjS9RGdGvUyF8MVAFDzmgsIVGuI1NOrWLgHzrUHo77WI

From the article:

Build and price just days away
In mid-October, Ford is planning to allow Bronco reservation-holders into the system and custom design their two-door or four-door Bronco. This is known as the build, price and spec process. Official orders will need to be placed by the end of January 2021 and at that point, buyers will select their dealer of choice.

During this process, the order program will suggest nearby dealers based on the ZIP Code of the customer. In a twist, the customers will choose their dealers rather than the dealers getting a big inventory and inviting people to shop in the first year.
Did t you guys hear Mike Levine a month ago?! September MEANS October! Duh!
Sponsored