Big Bend
First Name
Matthew
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

It will be OK, the dealer system will have the info and they can print you out the order sheet. I assume this is the reason they don't send the B&P to the dealer. We also have until the end of January to order, so that should give everyone time to dissect and freak out about a whole additional issue! What would we do in January without something new?

IPCRESS

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
I have been going back and forth on ordering in December. The Blue Oval has made the decision for me. I will send in my request to refund my reservation (4 Dorr Wildtrak). Ford had such a golden opportunity to crush market and Jeep and absolutely fucked it up. If you don't believe me look at the number of negative comments vs positive ones. It has to be 4 to 1 favoring the negative across all subjects. I will continue to daily drive my Jeep Rubicon until late 2021 or 22 when ever The Blue Oval has a real product to market, now it's just a specter.

OP
Razorback

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Clubs

It will be OK, the dealer system will have the info and they can print you out the order sheet. I assume this is the reason they don't send the B&P to the dealer. We also have until the end of January to order, so that should give everyone time to dissect and freak out about a whole additional issue! What would we do in January without something new?
True. Wish they would just publish a catalog to download and see what's avail prior to meeting the dealer. I probably won't go in until the last week before orders get sent to Ford just to see if there are any surprises.

Judge Rufus

Wildtrak
First Name
Wheeler
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
I have been going back and forth on ordering in December. The Blue Oval has made the decision for me. I will send in my request to refund my reservation (4 Dorr Wildtrak). Ford had such a golden opportunity to crush market and Jeep and absolutely fucked it up. If you don't believe me look at the number of negative comments vs positive ones. It has to be 4 to 1 favoring the negative across all subjects. I will continue to daily drive my Jeep Rubicon until late 2021 or 22 when ever The Blue Oval has a real product to market, now it's just a specter.
source.gif

200.gif

giphy.gif

e5214cbd361855f0c79c1d7d8611-leo-toast-9.h473.w710.gif

LovesDogs

Big Bend
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Wrangler
I sure hope so. I was hoping to get my order over and done with in early December. But I want to make sure I know what all is actually going to be available before I do. [sigh]

Advertisement

Advertisement