Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge ST
So, updated build an price come out next year, but we're supposed to place our orders in December. Way to go Ford, I guess we'll just add build and price to the list of late availability options.
I don't know about anyone else, but I'm going to wait until Dec 7th and see what Ford comes up with. I have enough things to whine about already. I don't think this is one I need to worry about.

OregonHighlander

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150/Dodge Charger/Wife; Ford Transit Connect/
Available options available on order guide either they are there or they are not seems simple to me
How up to date will the Order Guide be? Does it get updated in January as well and how would that effect orders placed in December?

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge ST
I gave up! Going to cancel my badlands reservation and getting 2021 Audi S5. Have fun whenever y'all get yours 😆
I wouldn't cancel my reservation based on a response nobody is even sure the responder correctly understood the question. People are flipping out as usual over something unconfirmed.

timhood

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
I have been going back and forth on ordering in December. The Blue Oval has made the decision for me. I will send in my request to refund my reservation (4 Dorr Wildtrak). Ford had such a golden opportunity to crush market and Jeep and absolutely fucked it up. If you don't believe me look at the number of negative comments vs positive ones. It has to be 4 to 1 favoring the negative across all subjects. I will continue to daily drive my Jeep Rubicon until late 2021 or 22 when ever The Blue Oval has a real product to market, now it's just a specter.
I guarantee that your mind will be convinced you did the right thing, but when the Broncos come out, your heart will know you screwed up.

I'm not backing out until I'm absolutely convinced there isn't a Bronco configuration I can make work for me. I've already changed my trim and preferred color and seat options. A year or ten from now, I'm not going to remember anxiety about having grab handles in a certain color or whatever, I'm going to remember all the fun things I did with this vehicle. I'm 100% convinced that an equivalent Jeep could do the same off-road but that I would not like driving it on-road.

IPCRESS

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
I guarantee that your mind will be convinced you did the right thing, but when the Broncos come out, your heart will know you screwed up.

I'm not backing out until I'm absolutely convinced there isn't a Bronco configuration I can make work for me. I've already changed my trim and preferred color and seat options. A year or ten from now, I'm not going to remember anxiety about having grab handles in a certain color or whatever, I'm going to remember all the fun things I did with this vehicle. I'm 100% convinced that an equivalent Jeep could do the same off-road but that I would not like driving it on-road.
I did the right thing a this point and time. A year from now I can come back in and get the Brono I really want. I am just throwing a yellow flag on myself for delay of game. On the other hand, the Blue Oval gets a straight Red Card. In the interim, everyone gets to move up a slot. Your welcome.

Chrism81

Base
First Name
chris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Clubs

I'm an ICU nurse in Montana where it's pretty bad right now and I wear my n95 for a stretch at a time before I get a new one.
Before I left my one hospital I was always in the "covid icu" and had a n95 for a week at a time. Now I'm at a different hospital where I'm still only getting an n95 every now and then. Don't get how there is still a shortage. Now the rates are rising again here in CT so who knows what's going to happen. Stay safe.

Advertisement

Advertisement