Rick Astley

Black Diamond
First Name
Rick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'51 Chevy Fleetline, '61 Ford Thunderbird
If you don't believe me look at the number of negative comments vs positive ones. It has to be 4 to 1 favoring the negative across all subjects.
Uhhhh, this is pretty much exactly the location where the negative comments would be.

It's no different than Ranger's launch and their forum. And that launch was as cool as a cucumber.

I've made a few positive threads about aspects of the Bronco or launch and people simply S on them. Or somebody makes a negative thread and people come with a fresh bag of S and join in the party. That the users here choose not to allow positive content is glaring. Not that i'd expect many others to have noticed that.

Ultimately the only decision you make which matters to ford is the decision with your pocket book and if there are enough people to put butts in Broncos come delivery time. And something tells me that your observation of the ~3.5% of reservation holders by way of this forum might just not be an opinion you can extrapolate over the remaining 106.5%. (I always give it 110%!)

Advertisement

bigsky713

Badlands
First Name
Vernon
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Ford Bronco / 2002 Ford Super Duty 7.3 PS
We all know 2020 has been challenging. I for one salute FOMOCO for not throwing in the towel and delaying launch and production a year or longer.
In the big picture this does not change my order;
Still ordering 4 door BL, High package in velocity blue, Still adding Hardtop, Still adding 2.7/auto and SAS.
The remainder are all add on accessories and I hope they offer the ones I really want, slide out tailgate and a few others.

Everyone that is so angry, pump the brakes and take a deep breath and get ready to order in a few weeks.
I turn 50 this year and have been waiting all these years for the Bronco to come back. I can wait a few months longer.
Don't turn this site toxic with constant complaining and negativity!!!

Sincerely,

dgorsett

Base
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon, F250, Mustang, Explorer
Clubs

Is the B & P an accurate reflection of the way dealer order sheets will be by Dec 7?

I spend a lot of time milking the B & P to get the best build for the buck. If the order sheets differ from the B & P will I catch it when under pressure actually making the order? I'm probably ordering a Basquatch because it's a way to get locker(s) on a base and , sort of a "free" auto, and decent wheels. But if on the order sheet a stand alone locker is available on a base, or the auto isn't "free", or other tire wheel options are available it changes my strategy. There is a scenario where a Big Bend works best. Not to mention potential late availability of some options (Velocity Blue?).

I need the B & P to match the order sheets.

TNcoupe

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Veloster N, 1970 Bronco
Clubs

I'm pretty positive on what I want to order off b&p .. how does this change anything for who and why ?
Because you and I are probably simpletons and everything on B&P fits our needs and we will modify as needed when the aftermarket catches up. Some people just have to have their way because instant gratification.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2012 Xterra Pro-4X
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Still placing an order but I feel Ford should at least send all the reservation holders a cake at least...

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Bullitt

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKC
Is the B & P an accurate reflection of the way dealer order sheets will be by Dec 7?

I spend a lot of time milking the B & P to get the best build for the buck. If the order sheets differ from the B & P will I catch it when under pressure actually making the order? I'm probably ordering a Basquatch because it's a way to get locker(s) on a base and , sort of a "free" auto, and decent wheels. But if on the order sheet a stand alone locker is available on a base, or the auto isn't "free", or other tire wheel options are available it changes my strategy. There is a scenario where a Big Bend works best. Not to mention potential late availability of some options (Velocity Blue?).

I need the B & P to match the order sheets.
I think it's safe to say that once the dealers have the order info from Ford, that they will somehow be posted here on Bronco6g before we place our orders. :)

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Toyota FJ40, 1989 Toyota Pickup, 1998 C5 Corvette
Vehicle Showcase
I swear, yesterday I built a Squatched BD 4-door with 2.7 and 10 spd, and it was $3K less than a non-Squatched BL 4-door with 2.3 and 7spd. I actually talked myself into going the Squatched BD route. Today they are nearly the same price. WTH? I musta checked those check boxes a hundred times . . .

OP
Razorback

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Clubs

This isn't really news. We knew and expected there to be a B&P update next year for the MY22.
This is for MY21 so the issues like rock sliders on the BL don't get fixed and no info on accessories until you sit down with dealer to place order. It's fine with me, dealer just better have some time available.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2012 Xterra Pro-4X
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

This is for MY21 so the issues like rock sliders on the BL don't get fixed and no info on accessories until you sit down with dealer to place order. It's fine with me, dealer just better have some time available.

What I worry about is Ford requiring all orders to be put in remotely due to COVID. They'd love it because it bails them out from having to address all the questions surrounding this big giant steaming pile of a cluster muck

BroncoJay

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
We all know 2020 has been challenging. I for one salute FOMOCO for not throwing in the towel and delaying launch and production a year or longer.
In the big picture this does not change my order;
Still ordering 4 door BL, High package in velocity blue, Still adding Hardtop, Still adding 2.7/auto and SAS.
The remainder are all add on accessories and I hope they offer the ones I really want, slide out tailgate and a few others.

Everyone that is so angry, pump the brakes and take a deep breath and get ready to order in a few weeks.
I turn 50 this year and have been waiting all these years for the Bronco to come back. I can wait a few months longer.
Don't turn this site toxic with constant complaining and negativity!!!

Sincerely,
Couldn’t agree more....

This forum is enjoyable and ordering a new vehicle is a supreme luxury ...
Let’s not turn it into an entitlement thread...

Bacon

Big Bend
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
I’m just looking for clarification on big bend model with mid package and keeping manual trans... has this been clarified? Is it a mistake on B&P?

Fireman Dave

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
Clubs

I am not going to get too wound up about the availability of certain accessories. As long as I can get the model and basic packages I want that's good enough for me. The aftermarket is going to be all over this thing and a year from now there will be so many things available for these things most people will hardly care about the factory add-on accessories. I have built a pretty hard core Jeep and the only factory accessories I got were.......well, I don't think I got any. LOL

Tommy1135

First Name
Thomas
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
I swear, yesterday I built a Squatched BD 4-door with 2.7 and 10 spd, and it was $3K less than a non-Squatched BL 4-door with 2.3 and 7spd. I actually talked myself into going the Squatched BD route. Today they are nearly the same price. WTH? I musta checked those check boxes a hundred times . . .
No, mines the same. Bd Sasquatch is a bit less than a BL non squatch with everything else the same. I’ve had my build open for the past week and it’s still same at about 48k.

Advertisement

Advertisement