Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think the negatives seem so much worse because people sit here for hours picking apart everything Ford says to the letter. Best vehicle launch ever? Nope. Mistakes with the interior materials? Sure. But overall the Bronco seems like an insanely solid product. I think that’s the main reason people are frustrated, it’s 95% of the way to being perfect and whether you care about that 5% is super subjective. I could not care less about the A-pillar not matching the MIC hardtop or seat stitching. But if those are important to ya... yeah I get how that could be frustrating. But if it’s a dealbreaker, I’m sure Ford will have refinements down the line. A first MY vehicle will have some stuff like this, if you can’t deal with it waiting is always an option.
On top of all that, half the things many people complain about , I like. BD optional wheels? IMO the best looking. MIC “Gray “ top, I think it looks fantastic and much prefer it to black or painted. Packages instead of 100% customer orders? Well, that’s has never really happened and never will for a mainstream, mass produced even close to affordable vehicle. Want custom order on everything? Buy a Bentley maybe? It won’t be ready on time either btw. All good and mostly subjective ?? With all the critical stuff Ford has nailed it. IFS, awesome power train choices, 35” tires on every trim plus the “modularity” is awesome and total icing on the cake! Ever deal with Jeep fender flares? I am a Ford fanboy and all in??‍?

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

so basically after we place our orders. Way to go Ford. Definitely a bunch of rockstars.
Apparently rockstars that are making decisions while on tons of cocaine.
Ford Bronco Build & Price update coming next year says Ford a

Ford Bronco Build & Price update coming next year says Ford aa

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Is the B & P an accurate reflection of the way dealer order sheets will be by Dec 7?
FWIW: It was never going to be an accurate reflection.

More "in the spirit of".

Full disclosure: Only basing that off of how Ranger went. It's the first year of production, they have to create the order sheets from scratch, there will be changes between B&P and order sheet

Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base

This is so wrong I hardly even know what to say. The “Bronco team” that is working on this, the Filson/Overland Bronco, and future concepts are separate from anybody else. They are thinking about what Bronco is going to look like in 2, 5, even 10 years from now. And making sure those of us who are actually buying the Bronco are going to have the badass stuff we are going to want. Even just thinking about the possibilities with the fenders and rear panels... the possibilities are endless. Sure B+P is not perfect but it at least gives people some rough estimates to know what is affordable and what isn’t.

anl

Badlands
First Name
andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i guess ford is saying to us take it or leave it, there is plenty fish in the sea.!!!!!

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So after we place our orders?
My thoughts exactly.

More and more I'm thinking they just need to push everything back until they have all their logistics in a row and can actually produce the vehicle as advertised. Seems like every few days something else is "late availability" or coming next year.

At a minimum I'm thinking reservation holders should have the option to delay their reservation for MY22 when all these options are actually available.

Sponsored

centra28

Badlands
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't need no fancy schmancy java script html 5 or what have you to tell me how purdy by Baby gonna be. I'm going to tell them sonsabiches to make it how I want it and they'll do it dog gonnit!

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is so wrong I hardly even know what to say. The “Bronco team” that is working on this, the Filson/Overland Bronco, and future concepts are separate from anybody else. They are thinking about what Bronco is going to look like in 2, 5, even 10 years from now. And making sure those of us who are actually buying the Bronco are going to have the badass stuff we are going to want. Even just thinking about the possibilities with the fenders and rear panels... the possibilities are endless. Sure B+P is not perfect but it at least gives people some rough estimates to know what is affordable and what isn’t.
pretty sure he was joking ?

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs