Hornet

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Only thing I'm disappointed in is the lack of a white roof after Ford paraded them around. Otherwise... I'm in. And if that was a deal breaker I'd just wait till next Fall or winter and place the order when it's available. That said it seems like Ford should have waited to launch when they were better prepared.
Sponsored

Drafting_Monkey

Black Diamond
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 GT/CS, 20 Honda Insight EX & 19 Mazda CX9
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You placed a reservation in Oct, you didn't place an actual order.
You know what i mean. Lots of uptight people around here. Geez

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco Build & Price update coming next year says Ford Screenshot_20201120-212228_Chrome

Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Y'all better hold your horses as the new lock downs and missing work forces coming soon are going to screw the schedule and push it back even more.
I'm waiting a while for this truck anyway. I'm ok with keeping people healthy instead of getting my truck earlier.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
You can which posters have never factory ordered a vehicle. It is not a hand tailored suit. You are buying off the rack with alterations. You want custom tailored tell it to Rolls Royce how you want it...

Brock27

Badlands
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You can which posters have never factory ordered a vehicle. It is not a hand tailored suit. You are buying off the rack with alterations. You want custom tailored tell it to Rolls Royce how you want it...
lol I just want to know exactly what I'm dropping $65k on! But yes I know the risk(s). Definitely place your orders though- worst case we can reject it when we see it in person (or flip it!) but if we cancel now we'll always wonder what could have been... lol

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
lol I just want to know exactly what I'm dropping $65k on! But yes I know the risk(s). Definitely place your orders though- worst case we can reject it when we see it in person (or flip it!) but if we cancel now we'll always wonder what could have been... lol
You'll be about 25k deeper than me, FE assuming, you should be in possession of an appreciating asset, ( as long as you don't tear it up) as opposed to my depreciating asset.

Sponsored

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Y'all better hold your horses as the new lock downs and missing work forces coming soon are going to screw the schedule and push it back even more.
People need to start standing up for their rights to return. They're going to keep killing jobs and businesses until we say it's enough.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Positive Patty here... I can't wait to get the Bronco! I'm cool with everything! I love the MIC the color and the texture. Black MGV doesn't bother me. Adapt and overcome in the summer months so I don't burn my buns! I could care less about power seats. I'm the only one driving my bronco so once the seat is set..good to go!

Oh and Dear Mole,
If your still here get me some crank windows in my Badlands. I don't want no stinking power. ?

Last edited:

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

People need to start standing up for their rights to return. They're going to keep killing jobs and businesses until we say it's enough.
Im in IL we went back to phase 3 today. Sucks butt! Rumor at my plant. We may shutdown the whole month of December. I do not want this. Last shutdown we were considered essential! We will be producing tires for the BD. We also produce a lot of Ford OE tires in general. I'm praying this all just gets better. I'd rather not have to be the plant that can't supply..

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Im in IL we went back to phase 3 today. Sucks butt! Rumor at my plant. We may shutdown the whole month of December. I do not want this. Last shutdown we were considered essential! We will be producing tires for the BD. We also produce a lot of Ford OE tires in general. I'm praying this all just gets better. I'd rather not have to be the plant that can't supply..
Hope for the best! We all need to work. You work for General right? I’m still sad that the Grabber AT2 was discontinued. That was my favorite tire. I haven’t warmed up to the ATX design yet. It always looks too rounded to me. Could be the size I’m looking at.
Sponsored