First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It will be OK, the dealer system will have the info and they can print you out the order sheet. I assume this is the reason they don't send the B&P to the dealer. We also have until the end of January to order, so that should give everyone time to dissect and freak out about a whole additional issue! What would we do in January without something new?
Yeah, here's hoping a dealer pushes out their factory-supplied doc here once they get it so we can see what's actually available/configurable.

Sponsored

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Order guide to the rescue....

mootruck98

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They have always said that the late availability items would get added to the B&P later. This just confirms that won't happen in December. This should still be for MY21.

SamG

Black Diamond
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Listen - are there more positive than negative feelings for the Bronco overall? Yeah, sure.

but just because you are a fan boy does not mean you have to wipe Ford's ass.
They fucked this launch - just as they always do. This needs to be expressed or papa Ford will keep feeding you garbage because he knows you will have your mouth open regardless.

Sponsored

TX_Bronco77

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I guess the Cyberpunk devs needed to do something after that project was finished.....

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No jokes about B&P being a late availability item?

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm pretty positive on what I want to order off b&p .. how does this change anything for who and why ?

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Listen - are there more positive than negative feelings for the Bronco overall? Yeah, sure.

but just because you are a fan boy does not mean you have to wipe Ford's ass.
They fucked this launch - just as they always do. This needs to be expressed or papa Ford will keep feeding you garbage because he knows you will have your mouth open regardless.
I think the negatives seem so much worse because people sit here for hours picking apart everything Ford says to the letter. Best vehicle launch ever? Nope. Mistakes with the interior materials? Sure. But overall the Bronco seems like an insanely solid product. I think that’s the main reason people are frustrated, it’s 95% of the way to being perfect and whether you care about that 5% is super subjective. I could not care less about the A-pillar not matching the MIC hardtop or seat stitching. But if those are important to ya... yeah I get how that could be frustrating. But if it’s a dealbreaker, I’m sure Ford will have refinements down the line. A first MY vehicle will have some stuff like this, if you can’t deal with it waiting is always an option.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Uhhhh, this is pretty much exactly the location where the negative comments would be.

It's no different than Ranger's launch and their forum. And that launch was as cool as a cucumber.

I've made a few positive threads about aspects of the Bronco or launch and people simply S on them. Or somebody makes a negative thread and people come with a fresh bag of S and join in the party. That the users here choose not to allow positive content is glaring. Not that i'd expect many others to have noticed that.

Ultimately the only decision you make which matters to ford is the decision with your pocket book and if there are enough people to put butts in Broncos come delivery time. And something tells me that your observation of the ~3.5% of reservation holders by way of this forum might just not be an opinion you can extrapolate over the remaining 106.5%. (I always give it 110%!)
Sponsored