Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I guess interns don't work like they used to.
Sponsored

bigsky713

Badlands
First Name
Vernon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Ford Bronco / 2002 Ford Super Duty 7.3 PS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We all know 2020 has been challenging. I for one salute FOMOCO for not throwing in the towel and delaying launch and production a year or longer.
In the big picture this does not change my order;
Still ordering 4 door BL, High package in velocity blue, Still adding Hardtop, Still adding 2.7/auto and SAS.
The remainder are all add on accessories and I hope they offer the ones I really want, slide out tailgate and a few others.

Everyone that is so angry, pump the brakes and take a deep breath and get ready to order in a few weeks.
I turn 50 this year and have been waiting all these years for the Bronco to come back. I can wait a few months longer.
Don't turn this site toxic with constant complaining and negativity!!!

Sincerely,

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Is the B & P an accurate reflection of the way dealer order sheets will be by Dec 7?

I spend a lot of time milking the B & P to get the best build for the buck. If the order sheets differ from the B & P will I catch it when under pressure actually making the order? I'm probably ordering a Basquatch because it's a way to get locker(s) on a base and , sort of a "free" auto, and decent wheels. But if on the order sheet a stand alone locker is available on a base, or the auto isn't "free", or other tire wheel options are available it changes my strategy. There is a scenario where a Big Bend works best. Not to mention potential late availability of some options (Velocity Blue?).

I need the B & P to match the order sheets.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm pretty positive on what I want to order off b&p .. how does this change anything for who and why ?
Because you and I are probably simpletons and everything on B&P fits our needs and we will modify as needed when the aftermarket catches up. Some people just have to have their way because instant gratification.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still placing an order but I feel Ford should at least send all the reservation holders a cake at least...

Ford Bronco Build & Price update coming next year says Ford flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8

Sponsored

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is the B & P an accurate reflection of the way dealer order sheets will be by Dec 7?

I spend a lot of time milking the B & P to get the best build for the buck. If the order sheets differ from the B & P will I catch it when under pressure actually making the order? I'm probably ordering a Basquatch because it's a way to get locker(s) on a base and , sort of a "free" auto, and decent wheels. But if on the order sheet a stand alone locker is available on a base, or the auto isn't "free", or other tire wheel options are available it changes my strategy. There is a scenario where a Big Bend works best. Not to mention potential late availability of some options (Velocity Blue?).

I need the B & P to match the order sheets.
I think it's safe to say that once the dealers have the order info from Ford, that they will somehow be posted here on Bronco6g before we place our orders. :)

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I swear, yesterday I built a Squatched BD 4-door with 2.7 and 10 spd, and it was $3K less than a non-Squatched BL 4-door with 2.3 and 7spd. I actually talked myself into going the Squatched BD route. Today they are nearly the same price. WTH? I musta checked those check boxes a hundred times . . .

OP
OP
Razorback

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This isn't really news. We knew and expected there to be a B&P update next year for the MY22.
This is for MY21 so the issues like rock sliders on the BL don't get fixed and no info on accessories until you sit down with dealer to place order. It's fine with me, dealer just better have some time available.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is for MY21 so the issues like rock sliders on the BL don't get fixed and no info on accessories until you sit down with dealer to place order. It's fine with me, dealer just better have some time available.

What I worry about is Ford requiring all orders to be put in remotely due to COVID. They'd love it because it bails them out from having to address all the questions surrounding this big giant steaming pile of a cluster muck

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We all know 2020 has been challenging. I for one salute FOMOCO for not throwing in the towel and delaying launch and production a year or longer.
In the big picture this does not change my order;
Still ordering 4 door BL, High package in velocity blue, Still adding Hardtop, Still adding 2.7/auto and SAS.
The remainder are all add on accessories and I hope they offer the ones I really want, slide out tailgate and a few others.

Everyone that is so angry, pump the brakes and take a deep breath and get ready to order in a few weeks.
I turn 50 this year and have been waiting all these years for the Bronco to come back. I can wait a few months longer.
Don't turn this site toxic with constant complaining and negativity!!!

Sincerely,
Couldn’t agree more....

This forum is enjoyable and ordering a new vehicle is a supreme luxury ...
Let’s not turn it into an entitlement thread...

Sponsored

Bacon

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 Dr IS MIC Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m just looking for clarification on big bend model with mid package and keeping manual trans... has this been clarified? Is it a mistake on B&P?

Fireman Dave

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands, 2020 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am not going to get too wound up about the availability of certain accessories. As long as I can get the model and basic packages I want that's good enough for me. The aftermarket is going to be all over this thing and a year from now there will be so many things available for these things most people will hardly care about the factory add-on accessories. I have built a pretty hard core Jeep and the only factory accessories I got were.......well, I don't think I got any. LOL

Tommy1135

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I swear, yesterday I built a Squatched BD 4-door with 2.7 and 10 spd, and it was $3K less than a non-Squatched BL 4-door with 2.3 and 7spd. I actually talked myself into going the Squatched BD route. Today they are nearly the same price. WTH? I musta checked those check boxes a hundred times . . .
No, mines the same. Bd Sasquatch is a bit less than a BL non squatch with everything else the same. I’ve had my build open for the past week and it’s still same at about 48k.

SoccerDude

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am going Base + Squatch + 2.7L.

If the prices increases ANY from BnP now, I am OUT. The 10 speed better be included with the 2.7L.
Sponsored