First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GMC Terrain Denali
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Give me a standard black or gray interior on the outer banks and make a body color or accent color roof available to order in addition to the MIC roof and I’ll be happy. Literally. That’s it. Then I’ll stop complaining.
Sponsored

Broncoak

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 FSB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ve
Technically I moved my business out of Seattle a few years back for the specific purpose of avoiding the city council as my oversight. And haven't lived in the city in a decade. It's a cesspool these days.
Very smart

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This might be the most obvious news ever. In related news, water is wet and the sun will (most likely) rise tomorrow.

Ford Bronco Build & Price update coming next year says Ford 1605917240756

Sponsored

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If B&P and the accessory list is not updated till next year....it does NO GOOD to rush to the Dealer then to place an order anytime in December. I bet some Dealers get a little PO'd on that announcement. Disappointed myself.

dubie7006

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So are accessories the only thing missing on the B&P? Is that what they're updating?

I don't have a reservation, but this whole launch has been a fiasco. Maybe not to the casual observer, but for people who actually want and are excited about the Bronco, it's been a nightmare.
After everything that hasn't come to fruition, I'm going to be avoiding until '22, in all likelihood, just to allow Ford to pull their collective heads out of their rears and get their stuff together. So many pushes, delays, changes and switches. And not to mention the complete bait and switch they did with the launch vehicles.

Gives me some time to save up a little more $ to maybe push into a higher trim. But immediate term? Forget it.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Is the B & P an accurate reflection of the way dealer order sheets will be by Dec 7?

I spend a lot of time milking the B & P to get the best build for the buck. If the order sheets differ from the B & P will I catch it when under pressure actually making the order? I'm probably ordering a Basquatch because it's a way to get locker(s) on a base and , sort of a "free" auto, and decent wheels. But if on the order sheet a stand alone locker is available on a base, or the auto isn't "free", or other tire wheel options are available it changes my strategy. There is a scenario where a Big Bend works best. Not to mention potential late availability of some options (Velocity Blue?).

I need the B & P to match the order sheets.
Never accept pressure, work the order then take the data home for a few days and tell the dealer you will let them know when you are ready.

Scottcraglow

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We all know 2020 has been challenging. I for one salute FOMOCO for not throwing in the towel and delaying launch and production a year or longer.
In the big picture this does not change my order;
Still ordering 4 door BL, High package in velocity blue, Still adding Hardtop, Still adding 2.7/auto and SAS.
The remainder are all add on accessories and I hope they offer the ones I really want, slide out tailgate and a few others.

Everyone that is so angry, pump the brakes and take a deep breath and get ready to order in a few weeks.
I turn 50 this year and have been waiting all these years for the Bronco to come back. I can wait a few months longer.
Don't turn this site toxic with constant complaining and negativity!!!

Sincerely,
I hear ya dude. I'm still ordering and will wait to order my mod black top and slide out tray later. I would rather be one of the first on the road with the top off. Lol

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Couldn’t agree more....

This forum is enjoyable and ordering a new vehicle is a supreme luxury ...
Let’s not turn it into an entitlement thread...
As a customer, expecting the seller to have correct and accurate information, and communicate that information, has absolutely nothing to do with entitlement, it is simply common sense best business practice and best consumer practice.

Sponsored

Wildtrak Guy

Wildtrak
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I also ordered a Wildtrak and may be cancelling my order. The interior options or shall I say lack there of, are awful. And how in the hell are they model specific???? Two choices for Wildtrak? Most of the interior colors are terrible and definitely do not compliment all exterior colors. $60,000 and I can’t build my own? I’ll take my money elsewhere Ford.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As a customer, expecting the seller to have correct and accurate information, and communicate that information, has absolutely nothing to do with entitlement, it is simply common sense best business practice and best consumer practice.
I agree to a certain point. It all depends what you think is best practice and what information you are seeking. Many members on here are screaming about some very nonsensical things and when they don’t get the information right away they claim Ford has fucked up this and ford sucks at this...
I think for many of us this is a new experience. Ordering anew vehicle sight pretty much unseen which causes fear and anxiety which in turns creates this idea of needing to know every
Minute details. Should Ford communicate better sure but to what detail do you think you may need may not be in every customer’s stratosphere of importance...

So yes I stand by my entitlement statement for some members on here..

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Never accept pressure, work the order then take the data home for a few days and tell the dealer you will let them know when you are ready.
Yeah, I know, but damn I'm ready. Sold my last Bronco (II) about 10 years ago and I'm over the top for this thing. I need to soak in the info, watch what's available here on 6g and make wise choices...here we go!

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It will be OK, the dealer system will have the info and they can print you out the order sheet. I assume this is the reason they don't send the B&P to the dealer. We also have until the end of January to order, so that should give everyone time to dissect and freak out about a whole additional issue! What would we do in January without something new?
They said next year, not a guarantee for January;)
Sponsored