First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
So are accessories the only thing missing on the B&P? Is that what they're updating?

I don't have a reservation, but this whole launch has been a fiasco. Maybe not to the casual observer, but for people who actually want and are excited about the Bronco, it's been a nightmare.
After everything that hasn't come to fruition, I'm going to be avoiding until '22, in all likelihood, just to allow Ford to pull their collective heads out of their rears and get their stuff together. So many pushes, delays, changes and switches. And not to mention the complete bait and switch they did with the launch vehicles.

Gives me some time to save up a little more $ to maybe push into a higher trim. But immediate term? Forget it.
Please buy a Jeep! People like you are such a drag. (n) And, as a non-reservation holder your opinion has little value, to me anyway.
Sponsored

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You'll be about 25k deeper than me, FE assuming, you should be in possession of an appreciating asset, ( as long as you don't tear it up) as opposed to my depreciating asset.
Surely you jest... Almost no mass produced car is an appreciating asset.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Give me a standard black or gray interior on the outer banks and make a body color or accent color roof available to order in addition to the MIC roof and I’ll be happy. Literally. That’s it. Then I’ll stop complaining.
This is all I'm asking for.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Surely you jest... Almost no mass produced car is an appreciating asset.
Operative word being Almost. An announced limited edition, in this case 3500 then 7000 is money in the bank as far as collectors are concerned. Try to find a Shelby F 150 on the after market. Overall, due to the demand, even my base will appreciate for the 1st year. Only pampered FEs will continue to appreciate, there are only so many made. Hell, if I pamper my base it'll be worth a fortune long after I'm dead, shop around for a 64 1/2 Mustang...

CalPilot

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm waiting until order time to see if I can get a Badlands without an orange interior. If not, I'm going to start looking for a pre-2021 Rubicon. As a former product manager, I'm shocked they overly-complicated their product line so much because it makes supply chain logistics a nightmare, especially for a new launch.

Sponsored

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Im in IL we went back to phase 3 today. Sucks butt! Rumor at my plant. We may shutdown the whole month of December. I do not want this. Last shutdown we were considered essential! We will be producing tires for the BD. We also produce a lot of Ford OE tires in general. I'm praying this all just gets better. I'd rather not have to be the plant that can't supply..
I'll say some prayers for you too. You are the exact person I am concerned about. You should have the choice to work or not. Extra PPE, sure. Telling people they can't work while they are still pulling checks from our taxes is wrong.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Y'all better hold your horses as the new lock downs and missing work forces coming soon are going to screw the schedule and push it back even more.
Absolutely true.
Hope for the best! We all need to work. You work for General right? I’m still sad that the Grabber AT2 was discontinued. That was my favorite tire. I haven’t warmed up to the ATX design yet. It always looks too rounded to me. Could be the size I’m looking at.
Thank you! The original grabbers were def were it was at! The X3s might be what ya like want something lil more edgy.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'll say some prayers for you too. You are the exact person I am concerned about. You should have the choice to work or not. Extra PPE, sure. Telling people they can't work while they are still pulling checks from our taxes is wrong.
Thanks we are going to need them. Everything we can get I'd say the next three months are going to be crazy!

clyde

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My dealer told me that the deposit will also be fully refundable, not sure that's the case everywhere and I will confirm when ordering, but if that's the case I am planning on placing an order before end of Jan. I have no idea how many reservations will be converted into orders but I have some suspicions that it's less than what everyone was/is thinking, so the wait until delivery may not be as long.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

SO WHAT DOES THIS ALL MEAN? (more questions than answers). B&P not updated till next year? They speak of a Catalog we cannot see/QR code does not take you to a catalog? Your Dealer calls you lets say Dec. 18th to place your order....do you do it or wait? Tell the Dealer, not till next year (you are 1 of 472 reservations)...they have others that will, now what, in their eyes? If everyone waits, will Dealers with huge orders be able to get them all in before the deadline? If you go ahead and place your order on Dec. 7th, how difficult will it be to update it later in January, what issues could that possibly cause? Will your Dealer even have the time to do it? If you wait till January, will they really have things updated? I am all in here, I know I am going to love this Bronco and I am a FORD fan....but....this SHOULD HAVE ALL BEEN READY FOR DECEMBER 7th ORDERING !!!

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Extra PPE ? ? . I am a nurse and still reusing masks.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Extra PPE ? ? . I am a nurse and still reusing masks.
As a firefighter- medic- we too are re-using our PPE- it’s getting old literally and figuratively

Last edited:

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm waiting until order time to see if I can get a Badlands without an orange interior. If not, I'm going to start looking for a pre-2021 Rubicon. As a former product manager, I'm shocked they overly-complicated their product line so much because it makes supply chain logistics a nightmare, especially for a new launch.
And IPCRESS; I agree with both of your comments. FORD....are you LISTENING? This is coming across as a "screw up".