Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Seems like the ones who should be most upset are the dealers. They are now going to have to make a ton of tweaks to December orders.
This is why I'm not worried. Dealers won't stand for this.
Sponsored

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

First they scheduled the initial reveal on OJ's birthday (and had to move it), and now, they schedule the ordering on Pearl Harbor Day .... don't these people have access to a fkng calendar??

BadlandsGirl

Badlands
First Name
Stacee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Available options available on order guide either they are there or they are not seems simple to me
How up to date will the Order Guide be? Does it get updated in January as well and how would that effect orders placed in December?

Sponsored

dubie7006

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Please buy a Jeep! People like you are such a drag. (n) And, as a non-reservation holder your opinion has little value, to me anyway.
So now we're beginning reservation snobbery? Awesome. Super glad we've gotten to that point. Shove it.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I gave up! Going to cancel my badlands reservation and getting 2021 Audi S5. Have fun whenever y'all get yours ?
I wouldn't cancel my reservation based on a response nobody is even sure the responder correctly understood the question. People are flipping out as usual over something unconfirmed.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I guarantee that your mind will be convinced you did the right thing, but when the Broncos come out, your heart will know you screwed up.

I'm not backing out until I'm absolutely convinced there isn't a Bronco configuration I can make work for me. I've already changed my trim and preferred color and seat options. A year or ten from now, I'm not going to remember anxiety about having grab handles in a certain color or whatever, I'm going to remember all the fun things I did with this vehicle. I'm 100% convinced that an equivalent Jeep could do the same off-road but that I would not like driving it on-road.

Bladerunner24

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 expedition, 67 camaro rs, 89 bmw 535i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Up to this point Ford has gotten nothing right.

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm an ICU nurse in Montana where it's pretty bad right now and I wear my n95 for a stretch at a time before I get a new one.
Before I left my one hospital I was always in the "covid icu" and had a n95 for a week at a time. Now I'm at a different hospital where I'm still only getting an n95 every now and then. Don't get how there is still a shortage. Now the rates are rising again here in CT so who knows what's going to happen. Stay safe.

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What planet are you from where the internet is where people go to post positive reviews of anything, let alone a product that no one even has yet? All of the negative reviews are from a bunch of whine bags that need to get back in their jeeps and go whine in a jeep forum. Somehow I think Ford will be just fine without you, and it means a real enthusiast will be able to get their rig a little quicker now. See you never!