Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m doing the same thing. One more slot open.
Amazing all of the people canceling over a statement unconfirmed as fact. I think a lot of people are just looking for an excuse to not convert their reservation, now that the time is right around the corner. Many never had any intention to buy and now need a way to justify it.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Amazing all of the people canceling over a statement unconfirmed as fact. I think a lot of people are just looking for an excuse to not convert their reservation, now that the time is right around the corner. Many never had any intention to buy and now need a way to justify it.
Or they are just tired of one thing after another, you know, the straw that broke the camels back.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Or they are just tired of one thing after another, you know, the straw that broke the camels back.
I'm all in....but....one has to ask, how long will the majority wait? My main gripe is B&P - lack of an update and error corrections (no excuse for this) and the accessories should get updated before ordering also. Guys typically get the itch to buy a new vehicle. If FORD delays this too long....they may find others jump ship as well and buy something else. For now, I will remain as patient as possible, look forward to ordering in later December and hope FORD provides my Salesman with the answers we will both need to complete a accurate, detailed order with all the accessories I am after.

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Some of the complaints are justified, but many are just nit picky stuff. Roofs are a big deal as well as interiors. Ford corrected the no power seats issue on leather interiors, so they are at least doing something people wanted. Spending 3 days arguing over 10mm height and bolts falling down the wheel wells seem like just something to complain about.
Everyone seems to be basing a lot on a statement made in the SEMA video that sounded to me like he didn't quite understand the question and made it sound like we won't know things until after ordering starts. I really believe that won't be the case. There's too much riding on it.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm all in....but....one has to ask, how long will the majority wait? My main gripe is B&P - lack of an update and error corrections (no excuse for this) and the accessories should get updated before ordering also. Guys typically get the itch to buy a new vehicle. If FORD delays this too long....they may find others jump ship as well and buy something else. For now, I will remain as patient as possible, look forward to ordering in later December and hope FORD provides my Salesman with the answers we will both need to complete a accurate, detailed order with all the accessories I am after.
Ford did update B & P yesterday to include power seats on leather that previously listed them as manual. There were recently more accessories shown. I know that stills leaves a lot, but it seems like things are finally starting to move. The next couple of weeks should reveal much more.

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe Ford should delay the ordering phase until after the B&P gets updated ‘next year’

don’t forget, FORD can start labeling vehicles as MY22 as soon as 1 January 2021. Maybe we’re all getting MY22 vehicles with the proper non-MIC hard tops

Gquag

Badlands
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1936 Ford Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Gee that's funny, my 3 Camels are suffocating beneath the CGI pics, Smoke & Mirrors and lack of Oxygen/I mean Option...

Actually one has died when to the heaven of refunds

Sponsored

Hamhands

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford has taken all the fun out of it. No lockers on base? So lame,very limited colors on base, so lame. Take away my hardtop on 4door? Rediculous! No manual sasquatch, c'mon man! Now Ford is talking about next year for update on B&P? Is that before or after the reservation window on 2021 Model year. We need more options and less packages. This vehicle is a toy, this experience was supposed to be fun. So far, not a lot of fun. I guess I will wait til my Ford rep calls and take it as it comes, but at this point I am not very excited.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford has made some updates to B & P. A couple of days ago, they showed some additional accessories including the Sunrider soft top. Yesterday, they updated B & P to include powered leather seats on those previously listed as manual.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Makes me think if Ford has been updating the last few days a $1600 bust in adding the 2.7 would have been fix, ya know?
Sponsored