chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Build and Price for the 2021 F150 and 2021 Superdutys MONTHS after order guides were out/leaked.

I am confident that order guides will be here soon and before B&P. B&P for Superdutys are far more complex than Bronco. Ordering for Superdutys was available on 8/17 and B&P wasn't ready till late October/beginning of November
Sponsored

NoMansLand

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Amazing all of the people canceling over a statement unconfirmed as fact. I think a lot of people are just looking for an excuse to not convert their reservation, now that the time is right around the corner. Many never had any intention to buy and now need a way to justify it.
No. I'm cancelling over timing. I don't have the option to trade in my current vehicle when the orders arrive. With all of the late availability issues, I would have to sacrifice what I really want to get it as soon as possible and I'm not going to convince myself that the plastic gray top looks good. In Ohio, a soft top is not practical for me. I'm sure Ford is doing the best they can.

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They have not made any changes to the Ford of Canada Build and Price.

FastAndLight

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands, BMW M5, BMW 325iX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The whining and complaining here is epic. This isn't a custom built truck. No matter how long you have waited for it, and how much you are paying for it, it is still a mass produced vehicle. Go check out the prices on the BMW and Porsche individual customized options if you want to see what it costs to do that kind of stuff.

B&P is a marketing tool. That's it. Its a pretty picture intended to improve upon the glossy catalogs they used to have. I would imagine it is completely separate from the actual build and ordering systems that the dealer will be interacting with.

Ford could probably help itself by "leaking" to this community the order guide or something that would allow people to concretely see all of the available options and accessories and their prices, even if it didn't have pretty pictures.

I understand people's hesitation and frustration....but that is why there is ambien. Or beer. Pick one and try to relax. Lots of manufacturers make decisions about which options to include on which trim levels. Some of which frustrate some consumers. When we were looking to buy my wife's last car, the only way to get cross-traffic alerting on the Toyota we wanted was to get the top of the line trim, pushing the car over $50k, which was more than we wanted to spend. We chose to get the competing Mazda instead and have been incredibly happy. I share that to say that every manufacturer does this stuff and they know exactly what they are doing. Sometimes customers are OK with it, other times they walk. I just hope those that walk have reservations in front of mine.

[EDIT]
Forgot to just say that I am really happy with the options on the truck so far. I understand there are limitations and some things straight from Ford aren't as I would want in a perfect world, but that is why there is the aftermarket. I can't wait to begin the process of making the truck really mine and kitting it out exactly how I want.

Ford has the core parts right. Good power train options. Modular body. Epic styling. IFS for good road manners. Waterproof switch gear and screen. As long as there isn't some epic quality issue or huge engineering fail that hasn't been captured in all of the testing, then this truck is going to be awesome. Put me in the solidly happy with Ford and the Bronco camp.

Last edited:

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Because you and I are probably simpletons and everything on B&P fits our needs and we will modify as needed when the aftermarket catches up. Some people just have to have their way because instant gratification.
I too am a simpleton. Ford has hit a home run in my opinion. A very capable off road rig with modern tech, and a nice nod to the original GOAT. I could care less how many cup holders it has, or if the drapes match the carpet.
Ford is producing what seems to be a good product for me.

I’m only half joking when I say “You don’t like it? Then buy a Jeep.”

Sponsored

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I too am a simpleton. Ford has hit a home run in my opinion. A very capable off road rig with modern tech, and a nice nod to the original GOAT. I could care less how many cup holders it has, or if the drapes match the carpet.
Ford is producing what seems to be a good product for me.

I’m only half joking when I say “You don’t like it? Then buy a Jeep.”
Same, I started driving in 1996 and my first two vehicles didnt even have AC. 1969 F100 and a 1988 Mustang GT that was stripped for racing. I learned early on what I could live without. AC is not one of those things now but cupholders, 12" screens, navigation, carpet, and seat heaters are a few of the items.

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not exactly breaking news....but when I add the 2 bike hitch rack to my build the bikes are now red and yellow. They were blue and black on the initial version.

Just rock stars being rock stars

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not exactly breaking news....but when I add the 2 bike hitch rack to my build the bikes are now red and yellow. They were blue and black on the initial version.

Just rock stars being rock stars
The tray-style rack has blue and black bikes. The arm style is yellow and red.

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford has made some updates to B & P. A couple of days ago, they showed some additional accessories including the Sunrider soft top. Yesterday, they updated B & P to include powered leather seats on those previously listed as manual.
Where do you see the sunrider top? I looked and can't find this.
Sponsored